Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Serious Questions Only Thread

Replies

• MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,254Member Member Posts: 6,254Member Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Which is better, a loofa, sponge or wash cloth when in the shower?

Loofah for body...only if you change them often. Washcloth for “important parts”.

• KimiFinsterLover90KimiFinsterLover90 Posts: 30Member, Premium Member Posts: 30Member, Premium Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Which is better, a loofa, sponge or wash cloth when in the shower?

Loofah for body...only if you change them often. Washcloth for “important parts”.

I would rather switch between a loofah and sponge if you're asking me.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,231Member Member Posts: 2,231Member Member
    I came home to an awful mess...spent all day cleaning. I'm going to still get 4 miles in. Can I use those extra "ugh, mother *kitten*!" Calories for pizza and/or beer?
  • LiftNRiotLiftNRiot Posts: 466Member Member Posts: 466Member Member
    whats your definition of a mouth breather?
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,231Member Member Posts: 2,231Member Member
    LiftNRiot wrote: »

Someone who breathes through a mouth.

So i should call you mouth breather?
    dllslwv4ku5w.gif

Definitely you
  • Joeyd727Joeyd727 Posts: 816Member Member Posts: 816Member Member

So i should call you mouth breather?
    dllslwv4ku5w.gif

Definitely you

Yes, exactly. My hair's a little longer now tho.

Your voice reminds me of someone.

Heres your answer

dik0dwrj4tfq.gif
  • DecadeDuchessDecadeDuchess Posts: 86Member Member Posts: 86Member Member
    Due to'ving CFS {Chronic Fatigue Syndrome} since the age of 14, I don't know what a normal amount of sleep's for my current age of: 39 {I'll be 40: April 1st}. However I notice a lot of especially females around my age, mention that they take naps. Therefore I am attempting to gauge how much of my sleeping now's a result, of my disability & age.

My question: If you're my age or remember being my age, was napping a choice, a necessity or both & how often & long, do you/did then?
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,365Member Member Posts: 9,365Member Member
    Due to'ving CFS {Chronic Fatigue Syndrome} since the age of 14, I don't know what a normal amount of sleep's for my current age of: 39 {I'll be 40: April 1st}. However I notice a lot of especially females around my age, mention that they take naps. Therefore I am attempting to gauge how much of my sleeping now's a result, of my disability & age.

My question: If you're my age or remember being my age, was napping a choice, a necessity or both & how often & long, do you/did then?

Have you been checked for sleep apnea?

My CPAP machine was a game changer

I sleep at least 8 hours every night. On the weekends sometimes I'll take a quick nap. Not out of necessity. But I have to be careful with that or else it throws off my routines. I'm 42. I generally have plenty of energy but I do stick to a pretty good routine and schedule.

Have you been checked for sleep apnea?

My CPAP machine was a game changer

My excessive sleeping's via surviving a severe flu, that was nearly fatal.

I sleep at least 8 hours every night. On the weekends sometimes I'll take a quick nap. Not out of necessity. But I have to be careful with that or else it throws off my routines. I'm 42. I generally have plenty of energy but I do stick to a pretty good routine and schedule.

I knew at some point, age alone'd require napping but my belief, was that it'd be approximately late 50's or early 60's. for a healthy person. I guess for other healthy people my age, it's also a choice.
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 901Member Member Posts: 901Member Member

From the Mayo Clinic...

"Eye floaters are spots in your vision. ... Most eye floaters are caused by age-related changes that occur as the jelly-like substance (vitreous) inside your eyes becomes more liquid. Microscopic fibers within the vitreous tend to clump and can cast tiny shadows on your retina. The shadows you see are called floaters."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/eye-floaters/symptoms-causes/syc-20372346
  • Joeyd727Joeyd727 Posts: 816Member Member Posts: 816Member Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

From the Mayo Clinic...

"Eye floaters are spots in your vision. ... Most eye floaters are caused by age-related changes that occur as the jelly-like substance (vitreous) inside your eyes becomes more liquid. Microscopic fibers within the vitreous tend to clump and can cast tiny shadows on your retina. The shadows you see are called floaters."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/eye-floaters/symptoms-causes/syc-20372346

Great so now I'm old 😩😫😩😫😩.
    edited January 21
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,852Member Member Posts: 5,852Member Member
    In how many memoirs must the same person appear as a villain before it is simply accepted that they are just not a very good person?
    SwannySez wrote: »
    In how many memoirs must the same person appear as a villain before it is simply accepted that they are just not a very good person?