Serious Questions Only Thread

Options

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Chicken recipes?

Dude... Boil and shred, get a couple of tortillas, a packet of mole sauce over the chicken, shred up some cabbage, squeeze a bunch of lemon and make tacos... My favorite

Boiled chicken has a ...rubbery gross taste😬

I really make you "😬" don't I? 😂

Haha. Noooko....I'm just weirdish.

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢

It will change your life once you try it...

😬
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Chicken recipes?

Dude... Boil and shred, get a couple of tortillas, a packet of mole sauce over the chicken, shred up some cabbage, squeeze a bunch of lemon and make tacos... My favorite

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢

😬

I know it's weird, but he's right. It is really, really good. :yum:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Chicken recipes?

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢

😬

Were you like one of those people who only ate like like 3 things growing up 😂
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    Chicken recipes?

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢

😬

😂😂😂
    I eat pizza, pasta, and peanut butter.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Chicken recipes?

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢

😬

😂😂😂
    I eat pizza, pasta, and peanut butter.

Ah, the 3 Essential P's.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Chicken recipes?

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢
    Chicken recipes?

And

What's mole sauce????

@isalsayourface123

enchiladas.jpg

Yum?
    Mole sauce? 🤢

giphy.gif

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Can anyone recommend a nice fitness log book for lifting and running but not food or water? Nice paper, lies flat, enough space, no garish colors. I don’t want an app
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Can anyone recommend a nice fitness log book for lifting and running but not food or water? Nice paper, lies flat, enough space, no garish colors. I don’t want an app

So like a basic small notebook? :#

That's what I used to use.... Then I could set it up how I wanted it.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

yeah if you just want a little notebook that you can write anything in, Rite in the Rain stuff is good, because its waterproof paper, the covers are usually rugged, and they have a whole bunch of different sizes and configurations.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

So like a basic small notebook? :#

That's what I used to use.... Then I could set it up how I wanted it.
    iMago wrote: »

yeah if you just want a little notebook that you can write anything in, Rite in the Rain stuff is good, because its waterproof paper, the covers are usually rugged, and they have a whole bunch of different sizes and configurations.

Thanks. Hot on the trail. 😊
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

LOU64170_4_enlarged.jpg?width=500
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

LOU64170_4_enlarged.jpg?width=500

I have three.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Again with the fancy
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    How do you celebrate 02/02/2020?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    How do you celebrate 02/02/2020?

By watching the Super Bowl!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Due to'ving CFS {Chronic Fatigue Syndrome} since the age of 14, I don't know what a normal amount of sleep's for my current age of: 39 {I'll be 40: April 1st}. However I notice a lot of especially females around my age, mention that they take naps. Therefore I am attempting to gauge how much of my sleeping now's a result, of my disability & age.

My question: If you're my age or remember being my age, was napping a choice, a necessity or both & how often & long, do you/did then?

I sleep at least 8 hours every night. On the weekends sometimes I'll take a quick nap. Not out of necessity. But I have to be careful with that or else it throws off my routines. I'm 42. I generally have plenty of energy but I do stick to a pretty good routine and schedule.

I knew at some point, age alone'd require napping but my belief, was that it'd be approximately late 50's or early 60's. for a healthy person. I guess for other healthy people my age, it's also a choice.

Im 46, nearly 47. I may nap for 30-60 minutes on a Sunday maybe twice a month. I have hypothyroidism which can cause fatigue along with muscle and joint weakness. The best treatment I've found in addition to taking medication is to exercise and keep a daily routine. I keep a regular bedtime and wake time, even on the weekends.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Due to'ving CFS {Chronic Fatigue Syndrome} since the age of 14, I don't know what a normal amount of sleep's for my current age of: 39 {I'll be 40: April 1st}. However I notice a lot of especially females around my age, mention that they take naps. Therefore I am attempting to gauge how much of my sleeping now's a result, of my disability & age.

My question: If you're my age or remember being my age, was napping a choice, a necessity or both & how often & long, do you/did then?

I sleep at least 8 hours every night. On the weekends sometimes I'll take a quick nap. Not out of necessity. But I have to be careful with that or else it throws off my routines. I'm 42. I generally have plenty of energy but I do stick to a pretty good routine and schedule.

I knew at some point, age alone'd require napping but my belief, was that it'd be approximately late 50's or early 60's. for a healthy person. I guess for other healthy people my age, it's also a choice.

Im 46, nearly 47. I may nap for 30-60 minutes on a Sunday maybe twice a month. I have hypothyroidism which can cause fatigue along with muscle and joint weakness. The best treatment I've found in addition to taking medication is to exercise and keep a daily routine. I keep a regular bedtime and wake time, even on the weekends.

It's always been imperative for me, to at least attempt to keep a schedule since it's the main avenue to gauge, if & when, I'd ever hopefully be able to work again.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Super more than ordinarily inspiring that you've been kicking *kitten* at body recomp being hypothyroid!
    Wow!! *No Excuses!*
    Excellent job Lady! Admire your dedication and routine. I aspire to it!
    :heart:
  • Mov3mor3
    Mov3mor3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Do you ever wonder, in the old threads, if the OP is even still alive? Kinda creepy talking to a ghost.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    After41 wrote: »
    Do you ever wonder, in the old threads, if the OP is even still alive? Kinda creepy talking to a ghost.

yes. And I’ve wondered if I die who will tell mfp