Infidelity on MFP?

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    This is news to me. I have never flirted or acted inappropriately on MFP. I have never flashed my friends or participated in the daily themes. I also have never had group KIK's of Kodak photo sharing.

I'm so out of the loop...
    you should do something about that
    my inbox is empty

Well you can stop hitting the F5 button over and over, because I would never send naughties in a PM...I'm more of a Skype kind

if u can tell my how to skrype i will skrype you. and also i am very handsome.
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    This is just too funny!

ur pretty cute 4 a girl with an ipad for a face. would u do me the honor of cheatin on my wife with me?

(is this right guys? or do I just send a picture first?)

LOL!! It's not an IPAD! It's just a smartphone with a thick case! :p
  • SunnySideofLove
    Options
    This is news to me. I have never flirted or acted inappropriately on MFP. I have never flashed my friends or participated in the daily themes. I also have never had group KIK's of Kodak photo sharing.

my inbox is empty

Well you can stop hitting the F5 button over and over, because I would never send naughties in a PM...I'm more of a Skype kind

Thank you, but no thank you...I have a full schedule this week with online appointments with fellow freaks in the sheets...:drinker:
  • jnewell9
    jnewell9 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You mean I didn't have to get divorced to sleep with MFPers?! What was I thinking? I wish I'd have known this before. Would have saved me a ton of money on lawyer fees.

My wife said whe wanted a divorce for her birthday. I said I wasn't looking to spend that much.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    This is just too funny!

ur pretty cute 4 a girl with an ipad for a face. would u do me the honor of cheatin on my wife with me?

That is a beautiful pickup line!
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    This is just too funny!

hi my name is carlos. are u interested? every1 else has been takin the piss out me. u should know 1st that i'm very good at giving ppl compliments.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    This is just too funny!

Oh, are you happy to see me or is that just a smartphone with a thick case on your face?
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    This is just too funny!

better than "nice shoes, wanna f uck"
    or "you're cute for a fat chick"
  • ChelseaM8726
    Options
    This is just too funny!

Oh, are you happy to see me or is that just a smartphone with a thick case on your face?

aww! Now you're just making me blush!
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    This is just too funny!

Yes, I assume those have met limited success!
    But you never know!
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    This is just too funny!

What are you talking about?? Those pickup lines are my bread and butter :laugh: :laugh:
  • RainHoward
    Options
    depends on just how drunk they are
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    This is just too funny!

What are you talking about?? Those pickup lines are my bread and butter :laugh: :laugh:

For sure! If a man notices your cute shoes, the polite thing to do is to put them on his shoulders...for a better look
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    a/s/l? cyber? lol
    ASL and p0rn bots? I am having flash backs to AIM, and it scares me a little :(
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    This is just too funny!

For sure! If a man notices your cute shoes, the polite thing to do is to put them on his shoulders...for a better look

um. u have cute shoes.
  • RainHoward
    Options
    This is just too funny!

I like the way you think
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

my inbox is empty

3oxvyy.jpg
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    This is just too funny!

Aha... I stand corrected!
    Now, let;s see those shoes!
  • SunnySideofLove
    Options

my inbox is empty

3oxvyy.jpg

That's a single...I straight up do double...
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    First rule of infidelity club: You don't talk about infidelity club!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This discussion has been closed.