Well done @polskagirl01! :D
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Way to go, @polskagirl01 !!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,977 Member
    Options
    Love the race report @eleanorhawkins . Great job and congratulations on your 2nd place and AG wins!
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    WTG @polskagirl01 ! Looks like a great place for a run. Congratulations on AG win AND 1st place overall!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,443 Member
    Options
    @polskagirl01 @eleanorhawkins @Tramboman @Teresa502 @Duck_Puddle (and anyone else I missed):
    Great job on your races!!!!!!!!!! Very inspirational that you completed these on your own!

@PastorVincent thanks for the audible link. That will be a nice way to pass the time during this lockdown :/
  • hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    @polskagirl01 @eleanorhawkins @Tramboman @Teresa502 @Duck_Puddle (and anyone else I missed):
    Great job on your races!!!!!!!!!! Very inspirational that you completed these on your own!

@PastorVincent thanks for the audible link. That will be a nice way to pass the time during this lockdown :/

All this!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Way to go @polska_girl and @eleanorhawkins ! Congrats on your AG wins!

My races finally cancelled today, I’m amazed they held out this long.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    @Duck_Puddle @polskagirl01 @eleanorhawkins @teresa502 Way to keep a positive outlook and keep the running spirit alive! Cute pictures @polskagirl01 & @Duck_Puddle !
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Rest day today. Looking forward to doing my own virtual hot chocolate run tomorrow. Should I should I not wear the bib, lol

I would wear the bib. I always get a little boost from pinning one on!
  • hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Rest day today. Looking forward to doing my own virtual hot chocolate run tomorrow. Should I should I not wear the bib, lol

I would wear the bib. I always get a little boost from pinning one on!

OK! Good point!
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @hamsterwheel6 Yes. Wear the bib!

@LoveyChar My dog has killed baby bunnies too. The worst was when I had her on leash. She paused to sniff some tall grass. I saw a slight movement and before I could react, she had already caught the rabbit and killed it. There was nothing I could do, so I just let her have it. Glad you got out for a run. Enjoy tomorrow's pavement pounding.