Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Options

Replies

• shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @aliciap0116 Those are all excellent suggestions! I love the idea of checking in with a friend/family member via videochat once a day, and picking one organization goal to get through. Also, good suggestion from @sharpdust about following a daily schedule.

I'm telecommuting and trying also to stay home with my daughter, and so far she is just binge watching cartoons which is making me feel guilty. But- it's the only way I'm able to get any actual work done. I wonder how long the schools will be closed for.

I'm also stress eating- being out of my routine and close to my own kitchen is not helping!

• kathrynegrady
    kathrynegrady Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

Soooooo... for some reason all my meal logs and exercises were wiped for today. They still show up on the home page, but when I go to my diary, there’s nothing there. And I do NOT feel like doing it all over again. I don’t even know how it happened. I was logging dinner, turned my head to look at the tv, and when I looked back at the screen it was blank 🤬 Uuuuuggh

@bluffgirl67 I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers to you and your family that she can fight and win.

Congrats on the loses @AlexandraFindsHerself1971 and @CupcakeCrusoe !!!
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your mother @bluffgirl67. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @AlexandraFindsHerself1971 I’m so proud of you!
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @bluffgirl67 I’m so so sorry to hear about your momma. I pray for peace and calm in her life and in yours.