• Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    💐💐💐💐❤️
    Debby in Va
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Did a Body Attack DVD. A bit on the fast side, but very doable. The plan for tomorrow is to do the Gift of Yoga DVD (this is a new one).

M – the problem is that Vince isn’t always with me. Like this morning I’m going to go to WM to get my prescription. He won’t be with me. And if we do that before, I know me and there’s no way I’ll be able to come near judging how far six feet is. But thanks for the tip.

Lanette – oh, that’s great that we might get back to normal. Let us know what the Dr. decides. In some ways I’m thinking this is getting over media hyped. We had the R1N1 (or whatever it was) and Sars and we never had this. Everything wasn’t shut down, people walking around wearing masks, keeping their distance. And we managed. I think we just need to use a little common sense, use wipes when going to the store, wash our hands, cough into your sleeve, then what will be will be. I can see certain people being more susceptible, those with chronic illness and those with a compromised immune system. But the same thing would be for the Sars and the N1R1. Not everyone walking around wearing masks and gloves. Maybe what will come out of all this is that people will not suddenly hoard things but always be prepared for at least some time so you don’t need to run out quickly and you can be mindful of other people, take only one or two of something, not 15. Instead of packing people in like sardines, places like Disney and airlines will give people more room.

Allie – I agree with katla. Your family should understand and they WILL be upset with you if you don’t tell them. Also, by not telling them, you’ll be sending the message that it’s OK for them not to think of your health,

Amber – why did the doc tell you to self-isolate?

Annie DE and Barbara – how do the police enforce this roadblock thing?

Barbara – I never thought of “how big”. Thanks for the smile

Just found out that as of 5:00 Monday, NC is going to a stay at home. So far, there are only 9 confirmed cases, but I really don’t want more so stay at home to me doesn’t sound bad

Got a lot of the leaves out of the pool, cleaned the wall between the spa and the pool, added bleach and salt, the ph and acid detectors are in, changed the apple juice in the wasp trap, found that we need a new thing to clean the filters. The one we have has teeth that go between the folds in the filters to clean it. It’s attached to a hose. Works fantastic for something like $21. Also, the tank that holds the acid, it’s top has a slight crack in it. Don’t know if you can buy just the top or not. Will have to look that up. Tomorrow going to put up the speakers, the clock, see how the levels of salt/chlorine are doing, probably put out the umbrellas (we put out the furniture today). Found that we had another brush, so now we have two, probably put out the flamingoes (ceramics). Wish the ceramics place was open so I could finish the Snow White and 7 Dwarfs

Was looking at the chart M posted about where there are cases of COVID-19. It’s interesting that there aren’t and deaths and very few confirmed cases on islands (St. Kitts and Nevis, Barbados, etc). I guess a lot of that is that they don’t allow very many people to come there and they really screen the people who do.

Michele NC
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    h6qioo886a56.jpeg
    mjfn6vt5p7d3.jpeg

Even the kids games asking Corona questions..BitLife (Daughter y me play then vote in what to do with them). She voted Netflix I just answered what I was doing at that moment BitLife.

Trying to merge every tiny purse to left over hand sanitizer I own. Change a poop 💩 diaper to go toss it in the outside trash I use it. Will hunt any down in Daughter room next maybe an old school backpack has one tiny itty bitty bottle still .

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Doctor speaking in the Virus 🦠 answering questions from young on video chat

https://youtu.be/6ZWkPEzgtn8

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    gxlvqbsaqc12.jpeg
    1mtdas16chq0.png

I’m Officially lost on who’s restaurants y who’s grocery stores anymore here y who’s both in my 🌃 city. Tried the pizza no contact delivery to test it out (CONS had me sign a receipt 🧾with pen y paper plus they of course touch the box with no gloves on except when making it. / Plus stands far away by the cars when you open door sticks pizza on their bag sitting on the ground with sticker on it to show only the one making it with gloves opened it. ) I think it still needs work. Learning curve.

Daughter had a tiny hand sanitizer so now got 1 big full bottle after joining them all.Then added antibacterial hand sanitizer to the big empty bottle so best of both worlds
    Amber Tx
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    h6qioo886a56.jpeg
    mjfn6vt5p7d3.jpeg

Even the kids games asking Corona questions..BitLife (Daughter y me play then vote in what to do with them). She voted Netflix I just answered what I was doing at that moment BitLife.

Trying to merge every tiny purse to left over hand sanitizer I own. Change a poop 💩 diaper to go toss it in the outside trash I use it. Will hunt any down in Daughter room next maybe an old school backpack has one tiny itty bitty bottle still .

Amber Tx

If you aren’t leaving your house, why do you need sanitizer? Soap and water is the first choice, and you are home, so why not just wash your hands?

Okie in the TX Hill Country

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Allie: Why lie? Even a little lie can cause harm to you and loved ones. You will eventually be caught and your loved ones will be disappointed with you. You are the head of your family. You do not want them to lose trust in you. :noway:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

I agree! We're in a pandemic. Each of us can say whether or not we feel comfortable going out and we can be open and firm about that.

M in Oz

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride home 2 sumner station, light sprinkles- 1hr 2min, 3sec, 144mhr, 12.7amph, 13.22mi= 504c
    apple watch- 499c
    jog sta 2 wrk light sprinkles- 5.19min, 10.29min mi, 139mhr, .50mi= 63c
    apple watch- 65c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.39min, 10.09min mi, 149mhr, .45mi= 56c
    apple watch- 61c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.16min, 7.7amph, 149mhr, 2.58mi= 178c
    apple watch- 143c

total 801
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Yogi <3