Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hey you. Yes YOU!

2456739

Replies

  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,789 Member Member Posts: 7,789 Member
    Dear Crush,

    You told me you got that missing front tooth last year right here when someone opened the door on the stall of the lavatory and then you swung it back to close it and it hit you in the face and knocked out your tooth.

    Except you weren’t even working here last year.

    Now all I can think about is what really happened to your tooth and why I still get a hard on for fibbing tricksters.

    And plus why am I getting crushes on somebody with a missing front tooth. Nevermind.

    Rainandsilence

    All right this belongs on the Dear Crush thread but I don’t know how to move it sorry

    I’m thinking of this thread as crush notes anonymous anonymous

    idk mine were just random things i wish i could say to people but we're not close enough to and only maybe like 50% of them were actual people i crush on
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Dear Crush,

    You told me you got that missing front tooth last year right here when someone opened the door on the stall of the lavatory and then you swung it back to close it and it hit you in the face and knocked out your tooth.

    Except you weren’t even working here last year.

    Now all I can think about is what really happened to your tooth and why I still get a hard on for fibbing tricksters.

    And plus why am I getting crushes on somebody with a missing front tooth. Nevermind.

    Rainandsilence

    All right this belongs on the Dear Crush thread but I don’t know how to move it sorry

    I’m thinking of this thread as crush notes anonymous anonymous

    idk mine were just random things i wish i could say to people but we're not close enough to and only maybe like 50% of them were actual people i crush on
    Yours were fun to read. I think i was able to figure out 2 of them.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    Hey you,

    You are more than your appearance. Inside, there is life, the universe and amazing untapped potential. Don't let this life get you down. Do your best and start each day with renewed vigor, even on days where you don't want to get out of bed.

    I might plagiarize this in a note to self. ❤️
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,765 Member Member Posts: 2,765 Member
    Hey,

    I saw you when you were picking your nose.
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,765 Member Member Posts: 2,765 Member
    Hey,

    I really wanted to tell you your zipper was down but I don't know you. I'm assuming maybe you noticed I was looking at your package. Anyways... I hope you didn't walk around like that all day.
  • Just_Mel_Just_Mel_ Member Posts: 3,878 Member Member Posts: 3,878 Member
    Hey you,
    I know we shouldn't, it's wrong. But we should. I'm sure we will.
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 2,387 Member Member Posts: 2,387 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Hey you,
    I know we shouldn't, it's wrong. But we should. I'm sure we will.

    Hey you - good to see you
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,396 Member Member Posts: 18,396 Member
    Hey you,
    Just read my *kitten* mind already.


    @TwitchyMacGee

    I have.


    .... and you should be ashamed of yourself.


    <3
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,396 Member Member Posts: 18,396 Member
    Hey you,

    You are more than your appearance. Inside, there is life, the universe and amazing untapped potential. Don't let this life get you down. Do your best and start each day with renewed vigor, even on days where you don't want to get out of bed.

    @KosmosKitten

    So, did you borrow this quote or was this an original thought of yours ??

    either way, I'ma stealing this *kitten*.
  • Just_Mel_Just_Mel_ Member Posts: 3,878 Member Member Posts: 3,878 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Hey you,
    I know we shouldn't, it's wrong. But we should. I'm sure we will.

    Hey you - good to see you

    k1c145u9nqbx.gif
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,197 Member Member Posts: 8,197 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Hey you,

    You are more than your appearance. Inside, there is life, the universe and amazing untapped potential. Don't let this life get you down. Do your best and start each day with renewed vigor, even on days where you don't want to get out of bed.

    @KosmosKitten

    So, did you borrow this quote or was this an original thought of yours ??

    either way, I'ma stealing this *kitten*.

    It is my own. Also, feel free to. Occasionally I can write something decent. :lol:
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    Hey,

    I was standing behind you when you opened that Snapchat and it was a nude..

    Eta: it was a good one

    3yaouf924cpl.gif

    this good stuff never happens to me *pouting*
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,765 Member Member Posts: 2,765 Member
    Hey,

    I was standing behind you when you opened that Snapchat and it was a nude..

    Eta: it was a good one

    3yaouf924cpl.gif

    this good stuff never happens to me *pouting*

    This only happened to me once and it's been a few years 🤣
Sign In or Register to comment.