Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Guys in dress shirts... The third button undone, sexy or no?

Not a fan

What about with chest hair and. A chain 😂
    Ladies...

How many chest hairs peeking out? 🤔

As I’m scrolling down you’re reading my mind- and I’ll just say I know my cookies yo 😉

Wait, did you actually create a chain from said chest hairs? I'm scared....turtlenecks for you, Sir! 😛

Lol I can’t grow chest hair or a full beard 🤷‍♂️
    I'mma buy you a present 💥

tojoo2j9w7wv.jpg

Send it with the cookies - pleas and thanks 😊 [/quot
    🍪🍪😘
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    balanc79 wrote: »
    Ladies

Middle aged men in skinny jeans? Yes or no

As long as they fit well

And he's gotta have age-appropriate footwear, not like some Etnies he bought in 2007 along with the ultra-tight skinnies.

I used to rock some etnies slides back in the day - man I miss those
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Not a fan

Same...

My breaking heart hugs you 😂

honey, why are you wearing a shirt?
    Ladies...

Not a fan

Same...

My breaking heart hugs you 😂

honey, why are you wearing a shirt?

I second this....

😊😊😊...

If I stand up perfectly straight, the loose skin isn't really to bad 🙈😂
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    mixing the mayo and ketchup?

🙊 Isn't that McDonald's "special sauce?"

No no no - that’s thousand island .. c’mon M

"Thousand Island dressing is made with mayonnaise and ketchup (or some other sweetened tomato condiment), thickened with a hard-boiled egg pressed through a sieve, and enlivened with vinegar and sweet pickle relish" - Random Google Response

SO ALL MY LIFE I HAVE PAINSTAKINGLY MIXED MAYO AND KETCHUP AND PICKLE JUICE AND BROWN SUGAR AND THATS BASICALLY WHAT THOUSAND ISLAND IS 😩
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

New question...

Shaved or hairy chest? 🤔

Hairy. Unless it's constantly shaved, it tends to feels like sandpaper. I have sensitive skin, so if he doesn't shave every day or every other day, just keep it hairy.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    What do men really think about women who work vs stay home? For guys that want their woman to work, are you really ok with doing 50% of the housework or just hope your woman will end up doing most of it......?

I prefer her to not work and maintain the home and kids... That's just me tho
  • tinak33
    Options
    And the response about the toxic dudes confirms my theory that most woman dig a holes and nice guys finish last - sup wit dat ladies - elaborate a bit

Obviously I can't speak for the majority of ♀️, only myself - but I don't dig a-holes at all.

Currently I'm a fat slug, but I've been attractive enough in the recent past to have been hit on by a lot of guys, with a wide assortment of personality types.
    The a-holes have always just been a-holes, period. For me, no amount of having a pretty face or muscles makes up for it.

And on the flip side - frankly, most of the guys I've known who lump themselves into the "nice guys finish last" category have not been nearly as nice as they believed themselves to be.

So much this.
    That's why I hate that saying.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

I realize everyone is different so I'm curious to see what you all have to say...

Do you prefer someone who is... Shy and awkward (not creepy), or confident and cocky (bordering arrogant)?

Shy and awkward. Confidence can be gained.
    Plus I think awkward is adorable.

I did the shy guy thing. I made the first move and he was receptive and grateful and I didn’t mind.

Then I had to make any and all subsequent moves for the rest of our lives forever and ever amen.

Is there a middle ground?

Yes I'm Cocky and confident just not around the os... In real life that is 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

New question...

Shaved or hairy chest? 🤔

Yes

😂

But seriously. Yes
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    What do guys really think of women with muscles? I'm not necessarily speaking of "toned," I'm talking muscle.

Honestly... I know women today are after the muscles and who am I to tell them what they should be after one way or the other...

But I prefer thin, but not skinny... And I'm talking about that soft layer... That drives me more crazy than muscle... Btjm 🤷🏽‍♂️

oh hey - soft layer heeeeeeeeere!! :p

That's the funnest part honestly 😏
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    And on the flip side - frankly, most of the guys I've known who lump themselves into the "nice guys finish last" category have not been nearly as nice as they believed themselves to be.

This is very true. It is not that women don’t want guys who are nice. They want someone with a cool personality who they are attracted to. Some guys are just all around unappealing but try to label themselves nice to blame women for their lack of success.

Exactly.
    That's manipulative and narcissistic. Can't be his fault, must be all the women he dates not seeing how great he is.

Any guys who uses "nice guys finish last" when I am dating him, I immediately second guess my decision to date him further.....

Same! It they are truly nice, then their actions will show it.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    And the response about the toxic dudes confirms my theory that most woman dig a holes and nice guys finish last - sup wit dat ladies - elaborate a bit

Obviously I can't speak for the majority of ♀️, only myself - but I don't dig a-holes at all.

Currently I'm a fat slug, but I've been attractive enough in the recent past to have been hit on by a lot of guys, with a wide assortment of personality types.
    The a-holes have always just been a-holes, period. For me, no amount of having a pretty face or muscles makes up for it.

Fair enough - I’ve appreciated the elaboration from all the when on this topic today - ladies I applaud you 👏
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ladies...

New question...

Shaved or hairy chest? 🤔

Hairy. Unless it's constantly shaved, it tends to feels like sandpaper. I have sensitive skin, so if he doesn't shave every day or every other day, just keep it hairy.

How bout just naturally hairless - like a sphinx cat - but not as wrinkly of course- asking for a friend
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    What do men really think about women who work vs stay home? For guys that want their woman to work, are you really ok with doing 50% of the housework or just hope your woman will end up doing most of it......?

I prefer her to not work and maintain the home and kids... That's just me tho

What happens when the kids are older? I'm not arguing this...I have a totally different lifestyle. But I often wonder about this as quite a few of my acquaintances are moms of teens and college kids, but have never worked.
  • tinak33
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Ladies...

New question...

Shaved or hairy chest? 🤔

How bout just naturally hairless - like a sphinx cat - but not as wrinkly of course- asking for a friend

Even better!

ETA: Hairy or hairless... or very little hair... it's all good.
    As long as it's not shaved... lol
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies -

married guys off limits?

Yes. I need to be #1
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

New question...

Shaved or hairy chest? 🤔

Yes

😂

But seriously. Yes

You're just way too picky for me 😏😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

I hear brains are important... But what if he's just not a smart guy?

Is that really a deal breaker? 🤷🏽‍♂️