Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ladies-

why don't you just buy your own hoodie instead of stealing ours

Felt the need to post in 2 threads b/c its a phenomenon

"...
    Want you to give me something that'll keep me wanting more
    Want you to give me something that you cannot take back
    Want you to give me something covered in your sweat

You left your t-shirt at my apartment
    I'm not giving it back, I'm not giving it back
    I'm not getting even, I was just getting started
    Like a kleptomaniac, I'm not giving it back
    ..."

https://youtu.be/UcFQSqaAPXM
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

describe a guy/girl u think is physically perfect

pics okay but beware mods 👀

Women / proportionate and either hourglass(short)/pear(short)/tall and thin but toned. I always thought of Salma Hyek as having the perfect body.

Men/ proportionate and on the muscular side but not too much and a nice butt. There's so many men who fall into this category so...🤔 just pick any good looking and fit celebrity.

If we get down to faces and coloring there's just so many options and things I personally find attractive. It would be impossible.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

lxihcmgolb5y.jpeg
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    guys/girls

lxihcmgolb5y.jpeg

^ This chik is 🔥but < @sweet_ermengarde 💕

well that is really nice thing to say, thanks
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    guys/girls

Lately I've been watching Good Girls and have found myself mesmerized by Christina Hendricks. She's not the body type I usually admire.

...truth, I googled her stats the other day
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Charlize Theron / Manny Montana.

For both it's more about their mannerisms (Charlize in ANY perfume commercial and Manny saying anything in Goo Girls but mostly wanting me to change my name to "Elizabeth") as well as actual/acting charisma.

Thanks for triggering me in a good way with the mention of Good Girls, @Vikka_V
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

For both it's more about their mannerisms (Charlize in ANY perfume commercial and Manny saying anything in Goo Girls but mostly wanting me to change my name to "Elizabeth") as well as actual/acting charisma.

ty92yeq6b86e.gif

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »

ty92yeq6b86e.gif

OH, that's who that is? 👌
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,021 Member
    Options
    For some reason I thought this was “body” and not face related. I get it now.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I was going to come in here all waxing philosophy about hip to waist and shoulder to waist and the golden ratio and greek architecture and art....

And then I realized the same 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

I was going to come in here all waxing philosophy about hip to waist and shoulder to waist and the golden ratio and greek architecture and art....

imagine if the guy or girl had wings and could fly anywhere or maybe had the power to shapeshift OR had built in defense mechanisms like fangs or super strength
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

imagine if the guy or girl had wings and could fly anywhere or maybe had the power to shapeshift OR had built in defense mechanisms like fangs or super strength

It's like Tinker bell *kitten* a Bellatrix and had a love child... 🤷🏽‍♂️😍😂

I'm in... 😏
    So in... 😏

Okay I'll stop now... 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Guys- would you prefer a lady who is emotional (all pros and cons...does things for you, expresses her feelings, thoughful) or someone emotionally unavailable (all pros and cons...a challenge, never know what's shes thinking, maybe she'll hang out maybe she wont)
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Guys- would you prefer a lady who is emotional (all pros and cons...does things for you, expresses her feelings, thoughful) or someone emotionally unavailable (all pros and cons...a challenge, never know what's shes thinking, maybe she'll hang out maybe she wont)

Which one’s quieter hotter
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

if she isn't willing to say "haha want me to call you a wambulance??" when i express myself emotionally then i don't want it