Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Ok people whats you thoughts on mfp meet ups...good idea or nah...on one hand could make a friend for life on the other could be a huge disappointment
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Ok people whats you thoughts on mfp meet ups...good idea or nah...on one hand could make a friend for life on the other could be a huge disappointment

I have met a few and have not been disappointed. And I am sure I will meet you soon enough.
  • PlentyofProtein00

I have met a few and have not been disappointed. And I am sure I will meet you soon enough.

:) im 100 percent sure id be disappointing
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    I say go for it, but make sure you get a phone number that can be traced to a Facebook profile containing enough photo evidence to absolve them from any extramarital horseplay. This demonic site is notorious for bored pastors living double lives.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

:) im 100 percent sure id be disappointing

Completely and 100 percent unpossible.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    I say go for it, but make sure you get a phone number that can be traced to a Facebook profile containing enough photo evidence to absolve them from any extramarital horseplay. This demonic site is notorious for bored pastors living double lives.

:D:D:D this is an amazing sentence
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member

I've met someone from one of the groups I'm in, and I know of others from the group who met up also. I say good idea provided you've known the person long enough to get a sense of their character i.e. likely not homicidal psycho.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    edited February 2021

I'm in this picture and I don't like it

Oh wait, I'm a board pastor and y'all need jesus
  • PlentyofProtein00

I have almost met one or 2 peoples from here but I dont have plans or intentions at the moment...just curious of others takes on this.

• 5ofseven
    I've met a few, they were uniformly sweet and mostly didn't try to get at the goods.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    I've met a few, they were uniformly sweet and mostly didn't try to get at the goods.

Was it because you had your clerical collar on though minister?
  • 5ofseven
    fstrickl wrote: »
    5ofseven wrote: »

Was it because you had your clerical collar on though minister?

Given that everything is a zoom meeting these days I think I balanced the collar with a lack of pants
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member

I think it’s fine provided we agreed upon it and they didn’t track me down.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

Well that ruins all the excitement 😒😂
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member

I've met a few and was happy to have had the opportunity and taken it. No funny business was anticipated, or had, so disappointment wasn't an issue.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

That's *kitten* up 😂

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    [ on the other could be a huge disappointment

Hi !

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n825wkuwrtsjpd696sp1tbhqa7hpfn5koknoz62l&rid=giphy.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited February 2021
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »

It depends on how much they actually knew about me which would indicate stalking which would be just creepy.

I did meet a person IRL from another site. It turned into a deep friendship that lasted 8-10 years but left much turmoil of the heart in it's path. I'm not sure I'd do it again, maybe, depends.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    How do you really feel when you've been blocked?

On the flip side, how do you feel blocking or do you block?
    *snip*
    Out of the blue, for no reason that I can discern, she ghosted. No return texts or emails, calls go directly to voicemail. I just want an explanation. Its been more than a month now and it still hurts a bit, not like before.
    *more snip*

Seeing as you seem to be a good dude with a great heart this is entirely her loss, plain and simple. Glad you're getting past it.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited February 2021

I'm a regret nothing kind of person. Besides, many of you seem nothing but fun and/or pensive AF which are two things I'm down for in friends.

Caveat : my introversion is high so the meetup will be short or in a big group so as to dissipate the energy. I don't tarry in either situation unless, well, unless... 😌 nvm lol

ETA: I declare myself the Disagreer to @PlentyofProtein00's comment. I think you'd be hella fun in real life. And, I promise not to grab your goodies... I guess 🤷🏿‍♀️