• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    My life is now a *kitten* meme. 🤣

dbofelld445e.jpeg

Just so you know in the Apocalypse flashing toilet paper is encouraged and pleasing on the eyes as flashing b00bies.

Noted.
    Edit to add: Suddenly I just feel a whole lot classier having this alternative. Thank you.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,122 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Our hoarding attitude? I haven't seen anyone here promoting hoarding.

Contrary to what you seem to believe, it is possible to not hoard and care enough about other people to practice social distancing and other measures, to limit the spread of this virus and keep infections to a level manageable for the health care system.

Edit: this was a response to a message that has been deleted now
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I love you too 🤗
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Yesterday i posted my symptoms in this thread and got some disagrees. I’m still perplexed by that 😑

My kids and I now have all been coughing for 24 hours. Fever low but hovering around 100. Most pronounced symptom for me is chest heaviness but I honestly don’t know how much of that is just from anxiety. We can’t be tested as there is a shortage of test kits in my state and they are only testing people with known contact with the virus or who have traveled in the past 2 weeks. All that tells me is that the community spread numbers are severely underreported.

No clue if its *the* virus, but just the same.. we are housebound until symptoms resolve.

mail me chocolateStay safe out there

💔 oh no 😔 I really hope you all start feeling better. Not everyone here can get tested either, it's so scary and spreading so quickly too. Be safe.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    If you feel that way about the mods, you should report that to the admin.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Not at all, besides seeing people freak out over nothing. Think imma go out tonight, maybe to a bar, maybe dancing. Be angry at me for going out. Seeeeethe in your temple of toilet paper while I'm out having fun :D
    You’re an a-hole but this made me laugh, not gonna lie 😆

Heeeey, bebe 😏. Lemme give you my virus 😎
    oh, no thank you 🙄

Back off, dude. It's my virus she wants. All. Four. Inches of it :mrgreen:

Gross

I know, I know.... only the mature, 6+ inch ones are appetizing 🤷🏻‍♂️

You are such a hypocrite on these forums. You go around posting sexual innuendos, Etc, and then go around telling people they are gross for posting their own b*******. I don't know how you don't get banned while other members get banned for it.

Oh wait. It's probably favoritism with a bunch of hypocrite moderators.

I love you too 🤗

Nah, save the kill em with kindness mantra. Just ditch the hypocrisy and you'll be golden ;)

Maybe learn how to take a joke also 🤷🏻‍♂️

How do you know I wasn't joking? 🙄🤣 anyways... thanks for the tip! I'll take it all in consideration. 👍
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,158 Member
    Options
    I have gone in for a couple of school staff meetings, and am working from home, updating grades from work I have remaining from when we were in school, last week. We are closed indefinitely. As a high school teacher, I have been instructed to prepare reinforcement learning opportunities for students electronically. All of our students are one-to-one on tech. Assignments cannot be graded, just checked as done or incomplete.
    My church has no public gatherings, but we can go in for private devotions. We have many live stream opportunities to support our religious practice.
    My Y has closed, so my workouts are at home, and outdoors, weather permitting. I may take advantage of the weight room at my school. Though closed to students, it is available to staff.
    I broke a huge chunk off of a molar, on popcorn a couple of days ago, and cannot get to the dentist until April 1. Maybe.
    We are empty nesters in pretty good health. Not suffering, so have it better than some. So far, we have not had trouble getting groceries, even though many shelves are nearly empty. It is hard for the stores to keep restocking.
    All in all, I feel grateful for my present health and have the attitude that we just have to go with the flow, when so many variables are outside of our control.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Working from home most of the time now. I do have to go in from time to time though...couple days per week. Restaurants and bars and such are limited to 1/2 capacity. That doesn't affect us all that much as we are kind of home bodies and don't eat out a whole lot. Cancelled my spring break trip to Colorado with my boys. My gym is closed and I'm fine with that...I was taking a self imposed moratorium from the gym from the time we had our first infections in the state last week as it is a large commercial gym and there can be hundreds of people in there. Going for walks in the mornings with my boys daily and usually an afternoon bike ride.