Messages from creepers :-/

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Btw....hit me up if you want to be supported on your fitness journey. 🙌

or if you'd like to see me holding my underwear in a position to show how *built* my LEGS are

Or if you'd like to see leg gains *pants dropped to the floor*

and of course my personal fav

Look at my abs! *pants and underwear pulled down to the pubic area*

all the this^^.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Serious question on this. Any FR I do send normally does imply intent to support/encourage each other.....and given the tenor of this that's obviously completely been ruined of people because it's been abused and/or made creepy?

I get that many may say something similar, but obviously many have ruined it for some who genuinely mean it I guess. That's disheartening.

You're good.. It's obvious to all there's not a creepy bone in your body. 🙂

Agree. 100%

It’s not even so much the FR message....it’s the unnecessary dm’s in my opinion. Even those can be fine sometimes. But, sometimes you just know.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Serious question on this. Any FR I do send normally does imply intent to support/encourage each other.....and given the tenor of this that's obviously completely been ruined of people because it's been abused and/or made creepy?

I get that many may say something similar, but obviously many have ruined it for some who genuinely mean it I guess. That's disheartening.
    No one could possibly consider you creepy. Not even in jest
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member

Not necessarily. There are other items to take into consideration when considering a FR.
    IE: PFP, activity on the forums, if they have mutual friends, if said mutual friends would recommend them, the tone of the actual message sent or even if there is a message. Most people can tell a genuine FR when they read one.

Some people make the mistake of blindly accepting any request and then the creeper has access. Others go through all the necessary channels to screen a request and still a creeper many not appear to be a creeper until he/she/it/they start the creeping.

I get all of that and it's a completely sensible response in all the cases you stated. Thank you. Appreciate your answer.

• renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,153 Member
    So is it just me or is this creepy?
    When I see someone that has 85 friends and they are all of the opposite sex - I think that's weird.
    Whether it be a guy or girl - thoughts?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    renydo2 wrote: »
    When I see someone that has 85 friends and they are all of the opposite sex - I think that's weird.

What would a non creepy ratio be?? My current chick to dude ratio is 70/30 - creepy or no creepy??
  • TwitchyMacGee

I used to think so but now I think it depends. Some people are just more comfortable with the opposite sex.
  • renydo2
    :D - no creepy - just think that surely you would find someone or more - that you would want to be friends with of the same sex - just for support and to support if that's what you really signed up to do - and have fun with - get opinions from - seek advice from - you know - real life *kitten*
  • TwitchyMacGee
    :D - no creepy - just think that surely you would find someone or more - that you would want to be friends with of the same sex - just for support and to support if that's what you really signed up to do - and have fun with - get opinions from - seek advice from - you know - real life *kitten*

That probably works for you 🙂
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 197 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Guys also get creep messages from (gay) guys. In case you’re wondering, females aren’t the only victims

Guys (straight/gay?) also get creep messages from women (straight) too. I think a lot of us know that......there are some THIRSTY women on here.

Apparently not thirsty enough. What does a person have to do to get a creeper?
  • renydo2
    It's a game.

It's like pokemon. But without pokemon.

don't know much about pokemon except that my boy used to collect and trade them like i did baseball cards - but i get your point
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    MrAcavano wrote: »
    Guys also get creep messages from (gay) guys. In case you’re wondering, females aren’t the only victims

Guys (straight/gay?) also get creep messages from women (straight) too. I think a lot of us know that......there are some THIRSTY women on here.

Apparently not thirsty enough. What does a person have to do to get a creeper?

Headless torso pic bro -
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I accept everyone, and hardly ever send fr myself... Regardless, about 90% of my mfp's are women...

It ain't my fault, nor by design 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Also, while I accept everyone I'm openly reluctant to accept guys (although I do) because I feel sometimes they just want to go through my mfp list and then delete me... I've seen it happen
  • TwitchyMacGee

I accept everyone, and hardly ever send fr myself... Regardless, about 90% of my mfp's are women...

Also, while I accept everyone I'm openly reluctant to accept guys (although I do) because I feel sometimes they just want to go through my mfp list and then delete me... I've seen it happen

In a past life same but switch the genders
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member

Is why it's exceptionally rare for me to send a request, as I really only add people I communicate with regularly. It's probably just as rare for me to get a FR because of it. :p
  • TwitchyMacGee

Is why it's exceptionally rare for me to send a request, as I really only add people I communicate with regularly. It's probably just as rare for me to get a FR because of it. :p

Oh no, i mean i got at least one fr from a woman who was trying to scope out my FL and my interactions with them.

You should send out more FRs.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member

Oh no, i mean i got at least one fr from a woman who was trying to scope out my FL and my interactions with them.

Yep, I kind of understood that part. But, even so, I'm still limiting on who I send/receive FR's with.

If you don't really interact with someone, or plan to, why bother? It's like these people with massive friend's lists on FB.
  • TwitchyMacGee

Yep, I kind of understood that part. But, even so, I'm still limiting on who I send/receive FR's with.

If you don't really interact with someone, or plan to, why bother? It's like these people with massive friend's lists on FB.

I have two rules for FB: 1. I must know you irl

And 2. You must not annoy me too much

My mfp rules are much stricter
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477dbef38ef84f2139327a83867287412ca6d1cc69&rid=giphy.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Motorsheen wrote: »

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477dbef38ef84f2139327a83867287412ca6d1cc69&rid=giphy.gif

Mfp rule # 1. You must be hot