Messages from creepers :-/

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    renydo2 wrote: »
    So is it just me or is this creepy?
    When I see someone that has 85 friends and they are all of the opposite sex - I think that's weird.
    Whether it be a guy or girl - thoughts?

What would a non creepy ratio be?? My current chick to dude ratio is 70/30 - creepy or no creepy??
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    When I see someone that has 85 friends and they are all of the opposite sex - I think that's weird.

I used to think so but now I think it depends. Some people are just more comfortable with the opposite sex.
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    :D - no creepy - just think that surely you would find someone or more - that you would want to be friends with of the same sex - just for support and to support if that's what you really signed up to do - and have fun with - get opinions from - seek advice from - you know - real life *kitten*
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    :D - no creepy - just think that surely you would find someone or more - that you would want to be friends with of the same sex - just for support and to support if that's what you really signed up to do - and have fun with - get opinions from - seek advice from - you know - real life *kitten*

That probably works for you 🙂
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Guys also get creep messages from (gay) guys. In case you’re wondering, females aren’t the only victims

Guys (straight/gay?) also get creep messages from women (straight) too. I think a lot of us know that......there are some THIRSTY women on here.

Apparently not thirsty enough. What does a person have to do to get a creeper?
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    It's a game.

It's like pokemon. But without pokemon.

don't know much about pokemon except that my boy used to collect and trade them like i did baseball cards - but i get your point
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    MrAcavano wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Guys also get creep messages from (gay) guys. In case you’re wondering, females aren’t the only victims

Guys (straight/gay?) also get creep messages from women (straight) too. I think a lot of us know that......there are some THIRSTY women on here.

Apparently not thirsty enough. What does a person have to do to get a creeper?

Headless torso pic bro -
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I accept everyone, and hardly ever send fr myself... Regardless, about 90% of my mfp's are women...

It ain't my fault, nor by design 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Also, while I accept everyone I'm openly reluctant to accept guys (although I do) because I feel sometimes they just want to go through my mfp list and then delete me... I've seen it happen
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

I accept everyone, and hardly ever send fr myself... Regardless, about 90% of my mfp's are women...

Also, while I accept everyone I'm openly reluctant to accept guys (although I do) because I feel sometimes they just want to go through my mfp list and then delete me... I've seen it happen

In a past life same but switch the genders
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Is why it's exceptionally rare for me to send a request, as I really only add people I communicate with regularly. It's probably just as rare for me to get a FR because of it. :p
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Is why it's exceptionally rare for me to send a request, as I really only add people I communicate with regularly. It's probably just as rare for me to get a FR because of it. :p

Oh no, i mean i got at least one fr from a woman who was trying to scope out my FL and my interactions with them.

You should send out more FRs.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

Oh no, i mean i got at least one fr from a woman who was trying to scope out my FL and my interactions with them.

Yep, I kind of understood that part. But, even so, I'm still limiting on who I send/receive FR's with.

If you don't really interact with someone, or plan to, why bother? It's like these people with massive friend's lists on FB.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Yep, I kind of understood that part. But, even so, I'm still limiting on who I send/receive FR's with.

If you don't really interact with someone, or plan to, why bother? It's like these people with massive friend's lists on FB.

I have two rules for FB: 1. I must know you irl

And 2. You must not annoy me too much

My mfp rules are much stricter
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477dbef38ef84f2139327a83867287412ca6d1cc69&rid=giphy.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Mfp rule # 1. You must be hot
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

#2 right?

My FB rules are prohibitively restrictive: Don't use it. ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Mfp rule # 1. You must be hot

Ut oh.....