Messages from creepers :-/

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    In a related thought... I often wonder if men know there are different level of "creepdom?" 🤷🏿‍♀️

I'll go back to eating my 🍿 and sipping ☕ over this thread which got satirical over the weekend. Continue talking amongst ourselves...

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    jt46u3uys70h.gif
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    jt46u3uys70h.gif

I'll tell you all about it in a creepy, forward, masculine, and possibly hairy pm 😉🙌
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    jt46u3uys70h.gif

I'll tell you all about it in a creepy, forward, masculine, and possibly hairy pm 😉🙌

Yes !!!

ivfv5v6xnsy3.gif
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    In a related thought... I often wonder if men know there are different level of "creepdom?" 🤷🏿‍♀️

I'll go back to eating my 🍿 and sipping ☕ over this thread which got satirical over the weekend. Continue talking amongst ourselves...
    Not gonna lie. When I was using the self-checkout at Walmart this morning I kept asking the cute goth clerk for assistance.
    I was having trouble "reading" the code on the avocados and the scale wasn't properly weighing my bananas (I set them down on the edge wink wink).

I've been feeling lonely as of late and FaceTiming with my rugby buddies only does so much. Pheromone-based interactions like that give me the positive outlook I need to get through these days of turbulence.

This is understandable, considering the times we're in. And, to be clear, my "popcorn eating and tea sipping" was more about the fascinating back-and-forth not you, per se.

But perhaps I'm jaded and too quick to see thinly veiled misogyny everywhere.

It's hard out here in these streets, what with having to grapple with my many gendered sides 'n all.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    About to drop MFP, if the sexual comments continue. Looks like these days, the ladies married or single, are not as classy I guess. This world is sad.

HAHAHA... I remember the FR you sent me.

:#
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Reverse psychology...did it work?
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    About to drop MFP, if the sexual comments continue. Looks like these days, the ladies married or single, are not as classy I guess. This world is sad.

HAHAHA... I remember the FR you sent me.

This is why I love you 😂
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Messages To:

Get a haircut and get a real job
    Clean your act UP and don't be a slob
    Get it together
    Like your big brother, Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNg3DTBQGgk

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    Women are very masculine these days. Most men don't want this.

I'mma need you to define what masculine means to you. I don't have anything else to do this afternoon.