Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    renydo2 wrote: »
    So is it just me or is this creepy?
    When I see someone that has 85 friends and they are all of the opposite sex - I think that's weird.
    Whether it be a guy or girl - thoughts?

I accept everyone, and hardly ever send fr myself... Regardless, about 90% of my mfp's are women...

It ain't my fault, nor by design 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Also, while I accept everyone I'm openly reluctant to accept guys (although I do) because I feel sometimes they just want to go through my mfp list and then delete me... I've seen it happen

In a past life same but switch the genders

Is why it's exceptionally rare for me to send a request, as I really only add people I communicate with regularly. It's probably just as rare for me to get a FR because of it. :p

Oh no, i mean i got at least one fr from a woman who was trying to scope out my FL and my interactions with them.

You should send out more FRs.

I swear! I said this on my wall a few weeks ago. I don’t think people got what I was saying. I think people do that to me?? Seems like mostly females and then all of a sudden you see “New Female Friend is friends with......a bunch of people on my FL, mostly guys” I don’t know if it’s necessarily bad but I do find it curious. Maybe the guys are happy about it. Who knows.
    I don’t mind sharing friends. It can be fun sharing jokes if you can see everyone’s wall. Especially since I take almost nothing here seriously. But sometimes there’s shade. Kwim?

Definitely. I kind of see it as...they see some pretty awesome, encouraging people who like to interact. And they want in. Usually anyway.

I’ve been adding all your friends and including a message saying you told me to. 😏
    My friend list has been going down like crazy!! Kidding kidding! (Although I did delete like 40 something a few weeks ago)
    I'd suspect the women sending men creepy messages on MFP is probably higher than a lot of other platforms. As a diet site, the user base is going to be skewed towards women. There is a tendency in populations with higher female to male ratios, women become bolder.

Truth. And their sick fetishes start to come out. What’s all this about “leg day” and “arm day”? 🙄

Oh shoot....I was just telling someone that it’s not unusual for me to lose a friend if I post a “hump day” pic....I’m sorry to be a part of this epidemic.🙈

I will get hump day pics as your friend!?😍

Every few weeks I act like an idiot and post a hump day pic. 🤣 (I mean, I post other idiotic pics all the time but that particular one....every few weeks or so)

Printed out, they make great wallpaper. 😏
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    < - - - messages from the crapper

:yawn:🚽

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,046 Member
    Options
    When I see someone that has 85 friends and they are all of the opposite sex - I think that's weird.

I accept everyone, and hardly ever send fr myself... Regardless, about 90% of my mfp's are women...

Also, while I accept everyone I'm openly reluctant to accept guys (although I do) because I feel sometimes they just want to go through my mfp list and then delete me... I've seen it happen

Is why it's exceptionally rare for me to send a request, as I really only add people I communicate with regularly. It's probably just as rare for me to get a FR because of it. :p

Oh no, i mean i got at least one fr from a woman who was trying to scope out my FL and my interactions with them.

I swear! I said this on my wall a few weeks ago. I don’t think people got what I was saying. I think people do that to me?? Seems like mostly females and then all of a sudden you see “New Female Friend is friends with......a bunch of people on my FL, mostly guys” I don’t know if it’s necessarily bad but I do find it curious. Maybe the guys are happy about it. Who knows.
    I don’t mind sharing friends. It can be fun sharing jokes if you can see everyone’s wall. Especially since I take almost nothing here seriously. But sometimes there’s shade. Kwim?

Definitely. I kind of see it as...they see some pretty awesome, encouraging people who like to interact. And they want in. Usually anyway.

I’ve been adding all your friends and including a message saying you told me to. 😏
    My friend list has been going down like crazy!! Kidding kidding! (Although I did delete like 40 something a few weeks ago)
    I'd suspect the women sending men creepy messages on MFP is probably higher than a lot of other platforms. As a diet site, the user base is going to be skewed towards women. There is a tendency in populations with higher female to male ratios, women become bolder.

Truth. And their sick fetishes start to come out. What’s all this about “leg day” and “arm day”? 🙄

Oh shoot....I was just telling someone that it’s not unusual for me to lose a friend if I post a “hump day” pic....I’m sorry to be a part of this epidemic.🙈

Every few weeks I act like an idiot and post a hump day pic. 🤣 (I mean, I post other idiotic pics all the time but that particular one....every few weeks or so)

Cuz my *kitten* is LITERALLY as big as the average size wall. 🤣🙈
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

😂 No! I had to print out hundreds! You owe me printer ink.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Now I’m kinda wishing it WAS as big as your wall. Hundreds? You had to print out HUNDREDS? Hundreds. 😞

xjpjjkrgupij.jpeg
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    When I first joined here I guess I was a lot more niave when accepting fr 😅
    You got to watch out for the sneaky creepers 🤔 weeks or months of being polite then bam wtf did I just read 🤣 *blocked*

Being a 'nice guy' didnt work so what other choice did they have :D
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I only post messages when I’m hiding in the bushes outside your house
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

Now I’m kinda wishing it WAS as big as your wall. Hundreds? You had to print out HUNDREDS? Hundreds. 😞

xjpjjkrgupij.jpeg

Well I’m doing the entire house. 🤷‍♀️
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Headless torsos, cheap pickup lines, good morning messages....I feel so attacked 😬😂

new1y793lzpf.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm just ignoring everything else written here to ask; how can I up my creepy game as a woman? I gotta know.
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    MrAcavano wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    Guys also get creep messages from (gay) guys. In case you’re wondering, females aren’t the only victims

Guys (straight/gay?) also get creep messages from women (straight) too. I think a lot of us know that......there are some THIRSTY women on here.

Apparently not thirsty enough. What does a person have to do to get a creeper?

Headless torso pic bro -

Damn. I went torsoless head. I’m 10 pounds away from torso pics.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Headless torsos, cheap pickup lines, good morning messages....I feel so attacked 😬😂

Good morning sunshine. Ur legs tired, cuz you’ve been running through my dreams all night. I’m here to support your fitness goalz.
    dfa2tng3zsfg.jpeg

Did I do it right guys?

Das a lot of baby 😊❤️😊🤗❤️

And baby, look at you now!🤩

Omg. Yes it was. Yes. It. Was. 9lbs 12oz. 16 days “over”. 5th baby. 🙈
    And thank you!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Good morning sunshine. Ur legs tired, cuz you’ve been running through my dreams all night. I’m here to support your fitness goalz.
    dfa2tng3zsfg.jpeg

Did I do it right guys?

And thank you!

Damn 5th baby? Did I read that right - I might be a little drunk - allegedly- cause if so well done my friend
  • MelG7777
    Options

dfa2tng3zsfg.jpeg

Did I do it right guys?

And thank you!

Damn 5th baby? Did I read that right - I might be a little drunk - allegedly- cause if so well done my friend

Yes you read it right. Pretend like you don’t remember tomorrow. Well done? Lol....yeah, kind of a crazy lady.🤪
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

dfa2tng3zsfg.jpeg

Did I do it right guys?

And thank you!

She's an inspiration, that's for sure! I can't even lose weight after one.. I had over 8 years ago!! :(
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Guys also get creep messages from (gay) guys. In case you’re wondering, females aren’t the only victims

Guys (straight/gay?) also get creep messages from women (straight) too. I think a lot of us know that......there are some THIRSTY women on here.

Apparently not thirsty enough. What does a person have to do to get a creeper?

Headless torso pic bro -

Damn. I went torsoless head. I’m 10 pounds away from torso pics.

Let us be the judge of that.
    * not creepy cause I'm headless too...ohhh waaait*