Messages from creepers :-/

Options

Replies

• Lilloops1985
    Lilloops1985 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    I stopped accepting FR when I realized I was a terrible friend, then I got the guy in a thong as a friend. Ended up deleting everybody. :/

He sent me an FR too but I never accepted it....

Guy in the thong?!? 🀣 seems I missed that one. Lol
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I stopped accepting FR when I realized I was a terrible friend, then I got the guy in a thong as a friend. Ended up deleting everybody. :/

Lucky you....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Trust me....you didn’t miss a thing...

😳Said I was sorry.. πŸ˜–

I bought speedo after.
  • Lilloops1985
    Lilloops1985 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: Β»
    I think some female users here are genuinely very pretty, and I wanted to FR, but I didn't feel like I had enough reason to and then the anxiety hit in. haha
    @Lilloops1985 I want to send you a friend request in my imagination B)

Silly. Be my friend.
  • lx1x
    Options
    lx1x wrote: Β»

Lucky you....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Trust me....you didn’t miss a thing...

😳Said I was sorry.. πŸ˜–

I bought speedo after.

Did he actually? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Didn’t get an FR after that change in status....

Don't know. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Stage 5 creeper here... My new hours of operation will be Wed-Sunday 11p-7a pdt...

Who's hiring? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Stage 5 creeper here... My new hours of operation will be Wed-Sunday 11p-7a pdt...

Do you have a resume?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Do you have a resume?

... one that isn't stained ?

too much
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Do you have a resume?

... one that isn't stained ?

too much

:D Stains are fine, just send it electronically.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Do you have a resume?

CV and cover letter please.

Yes but unfortunately no references... All past, present and future clients are guaranteed anonymity πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

Let's just say my specialties include but not limited to, oiling pumps, lubing shafts and I can go all night long... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

Creepy enough?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Do you have a resume?

Yes but unfortunately no references... All past, present and future clients are guaranteed anonymity πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

Let's just say my specialties include but not limited to, oiling pumps, lubing shafts and I can go all night long... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

Creepy enough?

Hired.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I think I'm pretty good at sending creepy messages. I pride myself on it. o:)

They are wonderful ❀
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

How much?
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

How much?

From the sounds of it, he might be willing to pay to work.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Do you have a resume?

Creepy enough?

Just mildly creepy. I was looking to hire someone with a little more experience.

Are you willing to be trained?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»

Do you have a resume?

Creepy enough?

Hired.

Woohoo! My first client 😘...
    I work off referrals so satisfaction is guaranteed!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

How much?

πŸ˜‚... You're still under the old plan, no worries Jo 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Do you have a resume?

Creepy enough?

Just mildly creepy. I was looking to hire someone with a little more experience.

Yes... So why don't you grab your saddle and come break me like a pony... Baby πŸ˜‰...

Better? πŸ˜‚
  • lx1x
    Options

Do you have a resume?

Creepy enough?

Yes... So why don't you grab your saddle and come break me like a pony... Baby πŸ˜‰...

Better? πŸ˜‚

You don't know what you asking for.. πŸ˜‚
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»

Do you have a resume?

Creepy enough?

Hired.

Woohoo! My first client 😘...
    I work off referrals so satisfaction is guaranteed!

How much?

πŸ˜‚... You're still under the old plan, no worries Jo 😏

Do you have a resume?

Creepy enough?

Better? πŸ˜‚

You're adorable. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚