Messages from creepers :-/

Options

Replies

• absandproteinshakes
    absandproteinshakes Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    About to drop MFP, if the sexual comments continue. Looks like these days, the ladies married or single, are not as classy I guess. This world is sad.
    The gyms are closed. The bars are closed. And all the guys at Costco wear pleated Dockers.

You're all we got left 😳

Omg 😳 lol!!! funniest reply I have seen. Stay safe it’s creepy these days
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    About to drop MFP, if the sexual comments continue. Looks like these days, the ladies married or single, are not as classy I guess. This world is sad.
    The gyms are closed. The bars are closed. And all the guys at Costco wear pleated Dockers.

You're all we got left 😳

Uhhh... ma'am..... what's wrong with the guys at Costco? Good job, insurance, 401k, dental, and access to bulk goods. Give me a gal in pleated dockers anyday!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

I have this same problem.

Ladies, please, calm yourselves. 😒
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

I could see getting messages from single ladies, but married ones that come on strong and say they need to be satisfied right out of the gate, like WTF, since when did this app turn into Tinder or Match.

Oh, the married ones are the worst! I can’t even post the sort of messages they send me.

I mean, the hot ones I’m okay with and encourage, but the hairy ones? Ugh.

:( mixed messages
  • absandproteinshakes
    Options

I could see getting messages from single ladies, but married ones that come on strong and say they need to be satisfied right out of the gate, like WTF, since when did this app turn into Tinder or Match.

Oh, the married ones are the worst! I can’t even post the sort of messages they send me.

I can only imagine lol. Especially these days when we don’t know how the opposite sex looks like now a days after being stuck at home for 10 days now.

Part of the fitness journey is no hair rules. Did we forfeit already the fitness rules?.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

I can only imagine lol. Especially these days when we don’t know how the opposite sex looks like now a days after being stuck at home for 10 days now.

Part of the fitness journey is no hair rules. Did we forfeit already the fitness rules?.

I know right? I don’t care if you’ve dyed that armpit hair pink, I still don’t want to see it.
  • absandproteinshakes
    Options

I know right? I don’t care if you’ve dyed that armpit hair pink, I still don’t want to see it.

Lol 😂 teach em, next time you see em haha.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

You said you liked pink hair!!!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

That was me. Nice. Real nice
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

That was me. Nice. Real nice

Nah, you said you wanted to see pink braids. I still have a while before I can do that....
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

I do. I'm just playing hard to get.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I’m so tired of getting explicit messages from the hottest women on the planet. Look, just because you’re rich and bored and could have anything/anyone in the world doesn’t mean that I want those texts or pictures. Stop obsessing already! I can barely keep track of my *actual correspondence* with the numerous charities I support through the cloud of obnoxious, needy messages. GEEZ

I’m not that rich, I’m just frugal 💃🏼
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Women are very masculine these days. Most men don't want this.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I’m so tired of getting explicit messages from the hottest women on the planet. Look, just because you’re rich and bored and could have anything/anyone in the world doesn’t mean that I want those texts or pictures. Stop obsessing already! I can barely keep track of my *actual correspondence* with the numerous charities I support through the cloud of obnoxious, needy messages. GEEZ

I'm bored not rich. Sheesh. So ungrateful.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    Women are very masculine these days. Most men don't want this.
    👀