Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Selfie Thread: Get Ready To Stay Yo “Kitten” In The House!

Replies

• GymRatSFGymRatSF Member Posts: 8,905 Member Member Posts: 8,905 Member
    Tomorrow is Hump Day!!q58jqhewrnbo.jpeg

Great pic!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,516 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,516 Member
    @russ_m_19 You do kinda favour Superman though. You got glasses? 🤔 You look fab!!
  • russ_m_19russ_m_19 Member Posts: 131 Member Member Posts: 131 Member
    Thank you! And as a matter of fact I do have some black reading glasses - maybe I could take a new pic with them on.
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @russ_m_19 You do kinda favour Superman though. You got glasses? 🤔 You look fab!!

• MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,181 Member Member Posts: 8,181 Member
    butl3cy08fbf.jpg

@MelG7777 got all dressed up for you girl. My romper has pockets to hold my snacks 😋

Yaaas!! You are such a hottie!🔥
    I wish I'd read the beginning of the thread to get the concept. I owe you all a better pic, and I will come through with it tomorrow! Sometimes all I see is the word selfie and off I go! 😝
    edited April 1
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    butl3cy08fbf.jpg

@MelG7777 got all dressed up for you girl. My romper has pockets to hold my snacks 😋

Dang, K. You look awesome! 😊

Indeed she does!!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 2,516 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,516 Member
    @russ_m_19 With or without glasses that could qualify as a Saturday night look 🤷🏿‍♀️

But, if you're gonna dazzle us with a tux with cufflinks and spit-shined crocodile shoes no one will stop you!! 🤵🏻

MaltedTea wrote: »
    @russ_m_19 With or without glasses that could qualify as a Saturday night look 🤷🏿‍♀️

But, if you're gonna dazzle us with a tux with cufflinks and spit-shined crocodile shoes no one will stop you!! 🤵🏻

Well I was thinking a suit pic actually, but my neck area has grown bigger and it might be a little difficult to button the top button of my white shirt for a tie.

I guess I'll call the glasses the Saturday night look since Clark Kent could dress up. 😀
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,749 Member Member Posts: 2,749 Member
    russ_m_19 wrote: »
    butl3cy08fbf.jpg

Indeed she does!!

Well thank you 😊
    russ_m_19 wrote: »
    butl3cy08fbf.jpg

Indeed she does!!

Well thank you 😊

You're welcome!
    Yes, girl, give us this glittery, colourful cat eye and flawless skin 👏🏿
    Ok Russ, you're back at it today with the "Approachable Colleague You Can Happy Hour With But Not Be Awkward The Next Day At The Office" vibes.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,181 Member Member Posts: 8,181 Member
    Don’t forget to post again folks.....it’s the freaking weekend baby I’m about to have me some fun....
    (That 👆 is a lie. Or at the very least an exaggeration.)

6df0bvj303ud.gif
  • cowsfan12cowsfan12 Member Posts: 2,319 Member Member Posts: 2,319 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Don’t forget to post again folks.....it’s the freaking weekend baby I’m about to have me some fun....

6df0bvj303ud.gif

Is the remix to ignition - hot and fresh out da kitchen
  • 2Racks2Racks Member Posts: 3,119 Member Member Posts: 3,119 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

6df0bvj303ud.gif

Is it the weekend.... all the days are just running together for me 😕, Imma get it on then tonight if it is 🥳