30 Days Shred Challenge during COVID-19

Options
NuAnderson
NuAnderson Posts: 41 Member
Hello everyone .. I hope you are doing great during the Lock down wherever you are. A month ago I decided to give the old 30 days shred a try since i gained a lot of pounds and inches and i was scared to gain more during the quarantine period.
So, 2 days ago, i finished my 30 days challenge and I was absolutely thrilled about the results. And decided to start another round today and already passed through day 1 level 1 .. I thought of sharing my results, maybe i give someone a reason to join me in my journey for these 30 days.
Stay well

Replies

• NuAnderson
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Bump
  • NuAnderson
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Bump
  • NuAnderson
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Bump
  • Jenw777
    Jenw777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I plan to start tomorrow. I'm furloughed for the foreseeable future so I have time and need motivation!
  • whatswithdiane2019
    whatswithdiane2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll do this with you. I lost 23 pounds in the last year. I'd been maintaining -- gained about 3 back. But I've been eating everything in site during quarantine and started putting weight back on -- about 6 pounds. I've been walking 3-4 miles each day so you can imagine that I've been eating A LOT! Time to start tracking while at home. I want to lose what I gained (this shouldn't be too hard -- I think some is bloat) and then lose some more. TMI? :blush:
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    @whatswithdiane2019 i feel you about the eating part lol. I guess we all going through stress eating and boredom eating 🤦🏻‍♀️ losing your extra weight shouldn't be hard, yes. i cut down sugar and flour dramatically lately and it helped. Good luck and i will keep posting my progress daily
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    @Jenw777 all we have is time now. Yay go ahead and keep motivated. I will keep posting my progress daily, hope you do the same
  • NuAnderson
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Finished day 2 level 1 and walked for 2 miles
    With the walk at home Videos
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow, 30 days... you did great!!!!
  • jayeason
    jayeason Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m in! We may be out for a long time!
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    jayeason wrote: »
    I’m in! We may be out for a long time!

Sadly yes! We should get the best benefit of our home staying then. Good luck and keep motivated 💪
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    Wow, 30 days... you did great!!!!

Lol. Couldn't believe myself that i did it, but after passing through the first few days, you kind of get stucked to it
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    I've finished day 3 level 1 and walked for 2 miles .. feels great 🧡🧡🧡
    Today i took my measurements and compared to those i took on 1 march

Waist: -3.4 inches
    Lower abs: -3.1 inches
    Thights: -2.4 inches
    Arms: -2.4 inches
    Shoulders width: +2 inches
  • trienn
    trienn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm joining you!
    I also started 30day shred last month since I've noticed how much I've gained in the last 2 years (20 kgs *yikes*)

I'm currently half-way of level 3 but I'm thinking of also restarting after I finish.
    Did you just start from lvl 1 after a montg or do you mix the levels now?
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    trienn wrote: »
    I'm joining you!
    I also started 30day shred last month since I've noticed how much I've gained in the last 2 years (20 kgs *yikes*)

I'm currently half-way of level 3 but I'm thinking of also restarting after I finish.
    Did you just start from lvl 1 after a montg or do you mix the levels now?

Thats greaaat. How about your results?
    i understand what you feel. I also put on 15 kgs this past year and went to the point that i couldn't recognize myself when i look to a mirror

I decided to start the 3 levels respectively just because i noticed that the 'losing weight' phase is mostly in level 1 and you tone and shape the body in level 2 and 3 .. but believe me this is definitely not going any easier .. maybe i should buy some heavier dumbbells and challenge myself more. 😊
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I actually started the shred when we first started our quarantine (I'm in Paris, we can't really "go out" other than shopping, we're allowed exercise for an hour but that's too risky as it's still quite busy outside, so I've not left the house other than groceries once a week for over 3 weeks)

Today I'll be doing Level 2 day 9, I take one rest day per week
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    I'm in - I actually started the shred when we first started our quarantine (I'm in Paris, we can't really "go out" other than shopping, we're allowed exercise for an hour but that's too risky as it's still quite busy outside, so I've not left the house other than groceries once a week for over 3 weeks)

Today I'll be doing Level 2 day 9, I take one rest day per week

Oh. Definitely stay indoors and you can workout in the balcony for a change if its big enough.
    How are you doing so far in the shred. Did you see any results yet?? 😊
    bonne chance et rester en bonne santé 🧡
  • whatswithdiane2019
    whatswithdiane2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I realized that I don’t know what the Shred is! But I walked 3.5 miles yesterday, am on a walk today, tracked food yesterday and am back down 1.5 pounds
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    I realized that I don’t know what the Shred is! But I walked 3.5 miles yesterday, am on a walk today, tracked food yesterday and am back down 1.5 pounds

The important part is to make an effort. Good for you 👍👏
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    Guys how are you doing today. I completed day 4 level 1 and walked for 2 miles 💪