Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done - 4 days left! What next?!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Inclined push-ups, dumbbell deadlifts and romanian deaifts yesterday. Biggest accomplishment was not scarffing 8 pieces of pizza....
  • SweetRollz
    SweetRollz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 9, Level 1. Complete and I am so sore!🤦🏾I can barely move 🤦🏾
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Day 7 finished
  • rjhangia
    rjhangia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 done
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    Options
    Maintenance day. 40 pushups 40 deadlifts 40 Pullovers
  • hajmin
    hajmin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    NuAnderson wrote: »
    Hello everyone .. I hope you are doing great during the Lock down wherever you are. A month ago I decided to give the old 30 days shred a try since i gained a lot of pounds and inches and i was scared to gain more during the quarantine period.
    So, 2 days ago, i finished my 30 days challenge and I was absolutely thrilled about the results. And decided to start another round today and already passed through day 1 level 1 .. I thought of sharing my results, maybe i give someone a reason to join me in my journey for these 30 days.
    Stay well

How's the challenge going so far ?
  • NuAnderson
    NuAnderson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

Are you gonna start with level 2?
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    Hey everybody. Today i will start level 2 day one and i added some extra exercises to my workout plan the past few days. But hands down to the classic Jillian's Shred, its the most effective workout i have tried so far
  • NuAnderson
    edited April 2020
    Options
    hajmin wrote: »
    Hello everyone .. I hope you are doing great during the Lock down wherever you are. A month ago I decided to give the old 30 days shred a try since i gained a lot of pounds and inches and i was scared to gain more during the quarantine period.
    So, 2 days ago, i finished my 30 days challenge and I was absolutely thrilled about the results. And decided to start another round today and already passed through day 1 level 1 .. I thought of sharing my results, maybe i give someone a reason to join me in my journey for these 30 days.
    Stay well

How's the challenge going so far ?

Im starting level 2 today. I love this program and its results
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

Are you gonna start with level 2?

I'm on day 6 of level 3 :) I'll be done with the shred next week, so looking to what I can do after, our confinement is until May 11th at least - maybe Kayla Itsines?
  • svenena
    svenena Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 day 2 today. Level 2 is really tough. I'm finding the plank-based exercises really hard - I can barely maintain that position for 30 seconds, let alone doing things with my legs at the same time!
  • NuAnderson
    Options
    svenena wrote: »
    I did level 2 day 2 today. Level 2 is really tough. I'm finding the plank-based exercises really hard - I can barely maintain that position for 30 seconds, let alone doing things with my legs at the same time!

The first time started level 2, it killed my shoulders. But it got easier and the changes and definitions i saw on my shoulders and chest were just Wow!
  • SweetRollz
    Options
    Day 10, Level 1. Complete and everything is cracking and popping!🤦🏾Level 2 tomorrow 🤦🏾
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    Options
    40 declined pushups planche hand position
    40 Dumbbell squats 35 lbs /hand
    40 35lb dumbbell Pullovers
  • svenena
    svenena Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SweetRollz wrote: »
    Day 10, Level 1. Complete and everything is cracking and popping!🤦🏾Level 2 tomorrow 🤦🏾

Good luck with level 2!
  • SweetRollz
    Options
    Day 11, 1st day of Level 2. Everything is cracking and popping!🤦🏾so all the planks and hopping around in level 2 are not happening, I did the best I could probably will continue level 1 for 5-10 more days!
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    Options
    Right delt is still sore.
    90 push ups
    90 70kbs dumbbell squats
    90 35 lb Pullovers.

Need my shoulder back.
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Level 3 day 8 done!
  • SweetRollz
    Options
    Day 12! On 30 Day shred gonna focus on getting through the 30 days more than the levels.. Im almost 300 pounds so I can stay at level 1 for a while lol