What are your biggest food/beverage product disappointments?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Lenny and Larry's complete cookie. Tastes just ok, and the calorie to protein ratio is pretty weak too, which was part of the reason people raved about it (for the protein).

Me too
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    The nature valley protein bar a nutritionist recommended. 270 calories, 10 grams protein. Tastes kinda like toasted oatmeal.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    The nature valley protein bar a nutritionist recommended. 270 calories, 10 grams protein. Tastes kinda like toasted oatmeal.

why on earth would a nutritionist recommend those? Oh yeah... general mills funds a ton of dietetics research :#
  • corinasue1143
    Options
    Nope. She liked them. Just out of college. She’ll learn, I hope. She just hadn’t yet. She didn’t know me, so didn’t know how much I knew. — I’m trying to take up for her, I’m pulling for her, can you tell? She just wasn’t any help at all. I should have recommended MFP to her, so she would learn.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Nope. She liked them. Just out of college. She’ll learn, I hope. She just hadn’t yet. She didn’t know me, so didn’t know how much I knew. — I’m trying to take up for her, I’m pulling for her, can you tell? She just wasn’t any help at all. I should have recommended MFP to her, so she would learn.

:D