• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    bra money

Oldest trick

oh boy here come the sweaty bra money apologists smh

My mom has always done this...and her cell phone too! So bizarre. Want a mint?
    bra money

Oldest trick

oh boy here come the sweaty bra money apologists smh

My mom has always done this...and her cell phone too! So bizarre. Want a mint?

This brought back some serious childhood memories. My grandmother had a neighbor that was pretty well endowed. She kept her cash, tissues and her cigarettes all up in there. RIP Miss. Betty
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    bra money

I can proudly say I've only ever stuffed tissue, or possibly socks into my bra

vUc9tY3.jpg
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    • Spitting on the sidewalk/outside where people can see them. Seriously, it's gross and you aren't a cowboy.
    • Biting nails down to bloody stubs (either sex can do this, but I notice it a lot more with males than females).
    • Not committing to something you said you were going to do.
    • Using my soap and leaving your pubes on it! GROSS. I get that it's soap and that it's self-cleaning, but I still don't want to see it on my soap bar!
    • Missing when you "aim" for the toilet and there's a puddle or run off of pee that then *I* have to clean.
    Yuppity yup yup
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited April 2020
    Options
    bra money

The biggest reason not to do this is that money is dirty, my *kitten* are clean, and cross -contamination is evil.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    When my monies not good enough for her tits...
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Wash and iron it, maybe sprinkle with a little lavender water. Then we talk
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread to drop in during lunch. I may save me 800 calories alone.

Keep that *kitten* coming, I'll be pre quarantine weight by next week. 😏

Why because the topic has made you lose your lunch 😂

It actually kept me from eating my lunch. 😂

Just be thankful no one found a video of any of it. :) You may be starting a new IF 24/24 diet trend.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Depends on how much you're talking. Everybody has their price.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    • Spitting on the sidewalk/outside where people can see them. Seriously, it's gross and you aren't a cowboy.
    • Biting nails down to bloody stubs (either sex can do this, but I notice it a lot more with males than females).
    • Not committing to something you said you were going to do.
    • Using my soap and leaving your pubes on it! GROSS. I get that it's soap and that it's self-cleaning, but I still don't want to see it on my soap bar!
    • Missing when you "aim" for the toilet and there's a puddle or run off of pee that then *I* have to clean.

1, 3, 4, 5 ugh ugh. #5 gets worse when #2 is involved 2.
    I don't know anyone who does 2.

Laziness. I admit I get lazy too. We all do. But man, when it's habitually a fact of life. If you throw something in the trash and it doesn't make it, by all means allow me to get it for you. If you turn off the water and it doesn't shut all the way, by all means I'll get it. If you flush the toilet at 2:00 a.m. and don't want to wait that extra 10 seconds when you know it can stick and run all night long, by all means allow me. :/
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    When they barely bump into something or step on something and act like a bomb went off next to them 🙄

In these scenarios, I take it a step further by screaming "Squirrel heads?!" Because you never know 😱🤷🏿‍♀️

🤣
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Acting consistently confident in private but then being completely shy and reserved in public. Or vice versa. I find it creepy.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Anyone familiar with 'snot rockets'? 'Nuf said. :(

Snot rockets are a necessary evil sometimes 🤷‍♂️ - but if the os is around I’ll be discreet about it

If this means blowing your nose without a tissue then that is a dealbreaker

But what do you do when you're on the high intensity interval and can't breathe right? 🤷🏽‍♂️
    You fall down and die like a civilized human being

But won't you kinda miss me? 😏

It seems like someone frequently disagrees when you talk to me. You got a jealous lover?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    anytime they throw out "well a REAL man" would do this or that or whatever

like how do you know what a "real" man would do sis?

this ain't a storybook life and there ain't no Prince Charming out there.
    best put those preconceived notions out your head now you'll be a lot happier in the end
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    I love him. I understand male hydraulics make the hose not always have reliable aim and age means variable pressures and initiation. But when I dribble on the seat I get some TP and wipe up after myself.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Snot rockets are a necessary evil sometimes 🤷‍♂️ - but if the os is around I’ll be discreet about it

But what do you do when you're on the high intensity interval and can't breathe right? 🤷🏽‍♂️

It seems like someone frequently disagrees when you talk to me. You got a jealous lover?

Nah... I don't see any others

Either a mistake or someone who disagrees with the idea of me being missed 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Ive seen others. But I’m probably just a sensitive ❄️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Ive seen others. But I’m probably just a sensitive ❄️

Well whomever they are...

I ❤️ them too
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Acting consistently confident in private but then being completely shy and reserved in public. Or vice versa. I find it creepy.

This me :#
  • MaltedTea
    Options

We're picking on boys here. I'm sure your iteration of this is endearing and only positively memorable.

The person I'm thinking of who exhibited this the most was like an extreme DOM in private but a model SUB in public. It was truly jarring and the stuff of Ph.D. theses. Nice guy otherwise lol and now I know it's a personal annoyance which must be avoided.

Besides (prepare yourself for blatant objectification...) if you're wearing outfits like the one in your PP right now, anything possibly negative would be both forgotten and forgiven by any partner lucky enough to be in your presence.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options

We're picking on boys here. I'm sure your iteration of this is endearing and only positively memorable.

The person I'm thinking of who exhibited this the most was like an extreme DOM in private but a model SUB in public. It was truly jarring and the stuff of Ph.D. theses. Nice guy otherwise lol and now I know it's a personal annoyance which must be avoided.

Besides (prepare yourself for blatant objectification...) if you're wearing outfits like the one in your PP right now, anything possibly negative would be both forgotten and forgiven by any partner lucky enough to be in your presence.

Whoah...sub/DOM...not what mind was thinking. Sounds like some good stories there😉