Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a lie about the person above

Options

Replies

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Sneaks out of her house early on weekday mornings to pursue her alter-ego as a trashman. Her fascination is driven by her interests in both paleontology and archaeology. While playing in the garbage, she works logically to reconstruct the loves of the people and families from whom the garbage has been collected. Apparently, she is quite adept; last year she successfully diagnosed on young man's mental condition...

... they were married this April and are already expecting their first child.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    He is part cyborg and part German Shepherd, and we were married in April and are expecting a child.
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Two looks in the beautiful eyes of this beauty ; one causes pain, and the other is the cure thereof.
  • suzreen
    Options
    He can carve a radish to look exactly like anyone he knows. If you give him a turnip, he can put three faces on it.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    blondeinnj wrote: »
    Situation's bodyguard

That was great!!

Suz was the original inventor of Oxi-Clean
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    likes to travel
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    Is a hobo/vagrant that has been cited several times for violations of public indecency statutes. Here in his profile pic, he is yet again, urinating in the bushes next to a busy public highway.
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    We were together in high school.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    He is the father of my middle child.
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    He is the father of my middle child.
    The "middle" of 17, each with a unique donor. Some donors took an active role, while others were strictly "Popsicle" donors long forgotten to time.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    didn't tell anyway that he has a condition that he must paint himself blue
  • christinejacksn
    christinejacksn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Had sex with my brother and doesn't think I know her son is the result of it.
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    Had sex with my brother and doesn't think I know her son is the result of it.
    Is saddened that I held the camera for the "home video" of this event, even-though the information, if not the act itself, was of interest to her.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Can't swim! :o
  • suzreen
    Options
    She has been banned from her local Wal-Mart for life, due to inappropriate dress.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    He was in the movie Soul Plane
  • suzreen
    Options
    He recently fell off a turnip truck, on his way to his first rodeo
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    works as part-time turnip truck driver
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Works on a road crew to clean up spilt turnips.
  • suzreen
    Options
    Won grand prize in a turnip cooking contest, for his entry of Turnip medallions with coulis of radish and turnip and roadkill goulash