Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

6-week Belly Fat Blasting Walking plan

Replies

• ali_kat4
    ali_kat4 Posts: 70 Member
    Today is a rest day which times out perfectly since it’s (kitchen) date night for me and I don’t want to pass out by 9pm. 😂
  • megan9567
    megan9567 Posts: 157 Member
    I caught up with yesterday’s power walk this morning. All set for tomorrow.
  • megan9567
    It is pouring here today so I will be doing indoor 15 minutes HIIT walk
  • spygirl2014
    spygirl2014 Posts: 53 Member
    Jumping in late here, but I walk most days, so ready to start with a HIIT day
  • ali_kat4
    Great job Megan!

Welcome spygirl!

It’s pouring here too but it’s looking like the rain will stop at 4pm so I’m going to do the HIIT walk then.
  • spygirl2014
    Sprinkling here in Colorado, but just finished first HIIT walk, and I have to say, felt great-- much more effective than my daily 'relaxed' walk
  • ali_kat4
    Awesome!!!

I definitely like doing my walk/run challenge in the morning better before I’ve eaten anything. Felt like I was going to puke during the running portion. Yikes. But thankfully I didn’t and made it through.
  • megan9567
    Didn’t get to start until 8:30 pm; Too busy with work but got it done.
  • ali_kat4
    Today is a nice easy 15 min walk so I’m going to force my family to join me tonight.
    After that it’s a rest day for the weekend!!
  • megan9567
    Done. I walk my dog twice a day on a leisurely walk anyway.
  • spygirl2014
    Got in a leisurely 2 miles with the Husband this morning, looking forward to Week 2. It's going to be hot this week, so will need to be before or after the work day
  • megan9567
    Today is a 15 minutes HIIT walk. I will get to it this afternoon between my two leisurely walking of my dog.
  • spygirl2014
    Done with HIIT day. I never could figure out the difference between a power walk and a jog, so it wasn't pretty but managed to run a little!
  • ali_kat4
    jz34uschqdaw.png
  • ali_kat4
    Haven’t done mine yet. About to go soon. Monday’s are so hectic. Hehe
  • megan9567
    ali_kat4 wrote: »
    Haven’t done mine yet. About to go soon. Monday’s are so hectic. Hehe
    You got this!
  • megan9567
    Done.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Are you doing this with videos, outside, or treadmill? I mostly do videos. Jessica Smith, Leslie Sansone, and Jenny Ford/Freedom Fit have many video options for walking/marching inside.
  • megan9567
    Somedays I do it outside, other days inside.
  • megan9567
    Today is 30 minutes power walk. ( Power walking is the act of walking with a speed at the upper end of the natural range for the walking gait, typically 7 to 9 km/h. To qualify as power walking as opposed to jogging or running, at least one foot must be in contact with the ground at all times.)