6-week Belly Fat Blasting Walking plan

Replies

• megan9567
    megan9567 Posts: 157 Member
    Today we have 45 minutes power walk. Good luck
  • ali_kat4
    ali_kat4 Posts: 70 Member
    Done! I prefer the power walk over jogging so that was a good one!!!!!
  • megan9567
    I need to work on my endurance. I prefer the HIIT over the power walk.
  • megan9567
    We have a well deserved rest day.
  • ali_kat4
    megan9567 wrote: »

It's great that you prefer it... it means you're comfortable pushing yourself. I need to work on that. You are seriously doing amazing!!
  • ali_kat4
    Happy rest day to all!
  • megan9567
    ali_kat4 wrote: »

It's great that you prefer it... it means you're comfortable pushing yourself. I need to work on that. You are seriously doing amazing!!

You are so kind but the truth is I don’t have the strength that is required for a long power walk. Before joining MFA I didn’t exercise. I was genetically blessed and didn’t realize you lose muscle mass and gain belly fat as your body goes through menopausal changes. I am committed to slowly get in shape.

• megan9567
    30 Minute HIIT walk today.
  • megan9567
    Done and it was easy. The power walk tomorrow will be a challenge.
  • ali_kat4
    ali_kat4 wrote: »

You are so kind but the truth is I don’t have the strength that is required for a long power walk. Before joining MFA I didn’t exercise. I was genetically blessed and didn’t realize you lose muscle mass and gain belly fat as your body goes through menopausal changes. I am committed to slowly get in shape.

Omg we are exactly in the same situation. That’s exactly what I’m dealing with. Trying to finally get strong in my 40s!
  • ali_kat4
    Done. That was hard in this heat
  • megan9567
    The dreaded 45 minutes power walk today. GL
  • ali_kat4
    Mine was more of an hour long stroll due to headache that i can't kick. Headaches and migraine are always what derail my workout progress but i'm trying really hard to not let it this time! I never get them unless i workout... no matter how much water i drink It's a neck muscle issue. Stretching doesn't prevent but helps. Anywhoooo... going to make up for it tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • megan9567
    I did a leisurely walk with the dog and after dinner the 45 minutes power walk at home.
    Do you wear sunglasses when you are out for a walk? I get a migraine if I don’t.
  • megan9567
    We have an insane week coming up, enjoy your break when you can. I am planning on long leisurely walk with my dog this weekend.
  • megan9567
    Week 5 begins today. 210 minutes vs 150 minutes of week 4.
    Monday 30 minutes HIIT walk.
  • ali_kat4
    This week will be a challenge!!!
    Good luck everyone!
  • ali_kat4
    I did a leisurely walk with the dog and after dinner the 45 minutes power walk at home.
    Do you wear sunglasses when you are out for a walk? I get a migraine if I don’t.

Sorry I missed this comment. Yes I do. I’ve had neck issues since I was a kid and injured it. It doesn’t flare up often unless im working out. It used to only flare up if I really pushed myself. But now it doesn’t take much. I’m trying to toughen up!!!
  • megan9567
    Had a very stressful business day so the HIIT was just what I needed to get the anger out of my system when I got home. Who knew.. 🤪
  • spygirl2014
    spygirl2014 Posts: 53 Member
    30 min HIIT felt great. Anyone else having trouble accessing the Community section on MFP lately? Half the time I get a 'not available at this time' message