30 Day Shred Anyone?

Options

Replies

• lhaggenjos
    lhaggenjos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is great, I’m joining today! I’m back on MFP after a hiatus though, could someone tell me how to log this workout? I’d appreciate the help!
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    lhaggenjos wrote: »
    This is great, I’m joining today! I’m back on MFP after a hiatus though, could someone tell me how to log this workout? I’d appreciate the help!

There are several ways. I think you can search Jillian Michael's, but the minutes burned for that are way higher than what I burn so not sure.of accuracy. I use my watch and it says I burn half of that. I just log what my watch says and its logged as generic "aerobics".
  • mizalmond
    mizalmond Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 3 down! I did *NOT* want to get up and do it this morning but pushed through. I did one of Ryan Heffington's dance classes last night, and realized its maybe not the best combo as it stretches and works out a lot of the same muscles. I'll likely go back to walking today. Not sure if I'm modifying or if the lunges are getting easier...it's the one move that kills me every time.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    DE122013 wrote: »
    Too late to enter? I’ve already started on June 1st but didn’t see this post until today.

Nope. Welcome aboard!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Day 3, Level 1 done! 40 minutes on the treadmill also. Great job everyone pushing through! We got this...

How is everyone going to progress to level 2? I was thinking do 2 weeks level 1, 2 weeks level 2, and after the 30 days continue on to level 3 for 30 days?

We all have our own ways of doing things, so thought I would get some input.
  • kakemery
    Options
    Day 3 done, plus leg day of my thenx workout. It was supposed to be yesterday but my legs needed an extra day before I submitted them to that horror 😵
    Tomorrow is my Jillian rest day. I am thinking about moving to level 2 after. The only thing that I have issues with on level 1 is the side squats and that is because of my hip mobility. Its pretty shot post hip surgery and I cant go to PT until we are out of quarantine.
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! I did not want to do today.. I’m just exhausted. Not to mention I am soo sore! I pushed through anyway and I’m glad I did! I know it’s days like this that can either make me or break me!
    I’m planning on doing Level 1- 4 days on, 1 day rest, then 4 days on 1 day rest. Then go to Level 2 and do the same.
  • sheshanib8
    sheshanib8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • lavetteowens67
    lavetteowens67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done - these arms are feeling the BURN for sure!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Day 3 DONE! These arms are on FIRE!
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! My abs are so sore. Jumping jacks were hard today. Lol
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Day 4 done ✔
    Did Treadmill for 40 minutes today.
    Trying for 72oz of water a day.
    Feeling good about my diet, and over all better about getting thru the workout with only some modifications.
  • kakemery
    Options
    Today was a Jillian rest day for me. I did my THENX and powerlifting, then will be back to jillian tomorrow.
  • mizalmond
    Options
    Today was the hardest, but I did it! Gonna get back to doing it first thing in the morning tomorrow—I’m discovering that works best for me.

Also did my measurements and am bummed that I’m back up where I was six years ago. Not gonna let that get me down right now.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    mizalmond wrote: »
    Today was the hardest, but I did it! Gonna get back to doing it first thing in the morning tomorrow—I’m discovering that works best for me.

Also did my measurements and am bummed that I’m back up where I was six years ago. Not gonna let that get me down right now.

You got this! Just keep pushing through! That is why we are here. To help each other push though to the end!
  • kakemery
    Options
    Done for today! Bumped to level 2 today. It was definitely more challenging. Much higher calorie burn and my shoulders were very fatigued! My plan is to do level 2 for the next 10 days, then switch to level 3 at mid month.
  • mizalmond
    Options
    mizalmond wrote: »

You got this! Just keep pushing through! That is why we are here. To help each other push though to the end!

Awww thanks for the encouragement! I worked out as soon as I woke up today and felt SO MUCH BETTER. It's still hard, but I can tell that my endurance is improving. Still at level 1 for now.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    kakemery wrote: »
    Done for today! Bumped to level 2 today. It was definitely more challenging. Much higher calorie burn and my shoulders were very fatigued! My plan is to do level 2 for the next 10 days, then switch to level 3 at mid month.

Yeah, I am going to go with 10 days straight level 1, rest 1 day. Then move onto level 2 for 10 days, rest 1 day, and then level 3....ECT...

If I like my results I'm going to do it again, or move onto T25...?
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Post when I'm done today...graveyard shift last night, so slowly getting around to it.
  • kakemery
    Options
    kakemery wrote: »

Yeah, I am going to go with 10 days straight level 1, rest 1 day. Then move onto level 2 for 10 days, rest 1 day, and then level 3....ECT...

If I like my results I'm going to do it again, or move onto T25...?

I did Jillian way back but I dont know if I ever got to level 3. I have a lot more fitness under my belt since then though and this time is much different. Excited to see how the month goes. I have never done T25, how is that one?