30 Day Shred Anyone?

Options

Replies

• khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! Will update measurements after day 10!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Missed day 5
    Completed day 6
    Missed day 7
    Completed Day 8!
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    level 2 done! I'll join you al lum for the ripped in 30 too!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    spgabby86 wrote: »
    Missed day 5
    Completed day 6
    Missed day 7
    Completed Day 8!

Progress is progress. You got this! Keep on trucking!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    kakemery wrote: »

Nice Job! Great on joining us! Ot is on my calendar! I'm so excited..
  • Xlivnfree1982
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Day 8 ✔
    40 minutes treadmill ✔

Feeling stronger by the day!
  • kakemery
    Options
    kakemery wrote: »

Nice Job! Great on joining us! Ot is on my calendar! I'm so excited..

Me too! I will be done with THENX, which I am excited for, so I wont be doing 3 different programs in July. That is tiring! I am off work until July, so I have a bit more time to be able to get more fitness in. Once I start back in July, things will be crazy again.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    I got today and tommorow of level 1 left, then rest day, then off to level 2. I am going to do one day with treadmill/30DS, then one day strenght training/30DS.

I'm not losing much weight, but I'm losing inches, and body fat according to my FitBit scale, so I am happy with that. My goal is 20% body fat, and goal weight 140. I got a ways to go, but sticking with it with the help of you all! Great job everyone!
  • mizalmond
    mizalmond Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got today and tommorow of level 1 left, then rest day, then off to level 2. I am going to do one day with treadmill/30DS, then one day strenght training/30DS.

I'm not losing much weight, but I'm losing inches, and body fat according to my FitBit scale, so I am happy with that. My goal is 20% body fat, and goal weight 140. I got a ways to go, but sticking with it with the help of you all! Great job everyone!

That's awesome! I definitely feel a lot different and am noticing the changes in my endurance levels. Everybody's doing great!
  • kakemery
    Options
    day 5 level 2 done!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Day 8 ✔
    No treadmill today, 2 hours of yard work instead.
  • kakemery
    Options
    Taking today as a rest. I am feeling really bad today. Think I have a stomach bug :-(
  • khage525
    Options
    Swapped my rest/active days around because I am a grad student and stayed up wayyyy too late the night before last. Today was my day 10. I'm going to switch to level 2 tomorrow. Here are my updated stats:

Day 1 Day 10

Weight: 176 174.4
    Chest: 39.5 38.5
    Stomach: 43.5 42.5
    Hips: 44 43.5
    Thigh: 25 24.5
    Calf: 14.25 14.5
    Bicep: 13.5 13.5
    Neck: 12 12
    Wrist: 6.5 6.25
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Good job everyone! I'm done with day 9. One more day Tommorow, then rest day. Then onto level 2! Keep it up!
  • mizalmond
    mizalmond Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    khage525 wrote: »
    Swapped my rest/active days around because I am a grad student and stayed up wayyyy too late the night before last. Today was my day 10. I'm going to switch to level 2 tomorrow. Here are my updated stats:

Day 1 Day 10

Weight: 176 174.4
    Chest: 39.5 38.5
    Stomach: 43.5 42.5
    Hips: 44 43.5
    Thigh: 25 24.5
    Calf: 14.25 14.5
    Bicep: 13.5 13.5
    Neck: 12 12
    Wrist: 6.5 6.25

Look at you! Congrats!! I'll be done on Friday, then onto Level 2 Saturday.
  • khage525
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done! Level 2 was rough! I’ve done 30DS before and never had to stick the beginner moves before this round. I can definitely tell how lack of a strong core really effects my workouts. Easing into level 2 for sure!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Day 10 ✔
    Deciding if I want to do 11 days level 1, then straight onto level to instead of a rest day. Great job everyone! Keep it up!

Anyone else having issues uping your protien to retain muscle mass? I'm trying but, it is saying I need way more then I feel I can eat! Trying to cut carbs too...

What's in your diet!?
  • kakemery
    Options
    Day 10 ✔
    Deciding if I want to do 11 days level 1, then straight onto level to instead of a rest day. Great job everyone! Keep it up!

Anyone else having issues uping your protien to retain muscle mass? I'm trying but, it is saying I need way more then I feel I can eat! Trying to cut carbs too...

What's in your diet!?

I eat mostly protein. My diet is approximately 50-60%protein right now. I eat only the carbs needed to fuel my body, so on rest days I eat very minimal carbs and on fitness days (6days/week) I eat carbs balanced around the time that I do fitness. I also eat 5 meals per day.
    I eat chicken ALOT, but incorporate ground beef to keep my iron levels in check.
    For breakfast, I have a protein shake- 1 scoop of whey protein powder, mixed in with 1c almond milk. At bedtime, I drink a protein shake- 1 scoop casein protein powder in 1c almond milk.
    If you are trying to increase protein for muscle growth, I highly recommend casein at bedtime. It is filling so it helps keep your appetite in check. If you go to bed hungry, your more likely to eat more the next day. Plus, the protein helps muscle recovery while you sleep.
  • kakemery
    Options
    Level 2 done! I did my THENX before today, which was chest/tricep day. That was rough!
    So far, here's what I've done:
    L1,L1,L1, R, L2, L2,L2, L2, L2, R, L2
    I will do 4 more days of L2, then rest on the 16th. I will start L3 on the 17th.
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Day 10 and 11 completed ✅
    Treadmill 30 mins day 9
    Treadmill 40 mins day