30 Day Shred Anyone?

Options

Replies

• Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    kakemery wrote: »
    Done for today! Bumped to level 2 today. It was definitely more challenging. Much higher calorie burn and my shoulders were very fatigued! My plan is to do level 2 for the next 10 days, then switch to level 3 at mid month.

Yeah, I am going to go with 10 days straight level 1, rest 1 day. Then move onto level 2 for 10 days, rest 1 day, and then level 3....ECT...

If I like my results I'm going to do it again, or move onto T25...?

I did Jillian way back but I dont know if I ever got to level 3. I have a lot more fitness under my belt since then though and this time is much different. Excited to see how the month goes. I have never done T25, how is that one?

I like it. It is challenging for sure. Got through the first 30 days, then started Beta and I didn't make it very long. Saw amazing results, but just got caught up in work and couldn't get myself up earlier to do the workout. It is really hard on your knees also, so that was a bummer for me. I have also done Insanity. That was amazing! Yes long, but pushed thru it. Went from 220 lbs to 150 (lowest weight since my son was born), then slowly got back up to 180 lbs, now down to 165lbs....give or take.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Day 5 ✔
    Only 20 minutes on treadmill today. Ran at 4mph most the time tho!
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Done for today! Bumped to level 2 today. It was definitely more challenging. Much higher calorie burn and my shoulders were very fatigued! My plan is to do level 2 for the next 10 days, then switch to level 3 at mid month.

Yeah, I am going to go with 10 days straight level 1, rest 1 day. Then move onto level 2 for 10 days, rest 1 day, and then level 3....ECT...

I did Jillian way back but I dont know if I ever got to level 3. I have a lot more fitness under my belt since then though and this time is much different. Excited to see how the month goes. I have never done T25, how is that one?

I like it. It is challenging for sure. Got through the first 30 days, then started Beta and I didn't make it very long. Saw amazing results, but just got caught up in work and couldn't get myself up earlier to do the workout. It is really hard on your knees also, so that was a bummer for me. I have also done Insanity. That was amazing! Yes long, but pushed thru it. Went from 220 lbs to 150 (lowest weight since my son was born), then slowly got back up to 180 lbs, now down to 165lbs....give or take.

I will have to check it out! You had amazing results with insanity! I did insanity a long time ago. I thought about doing that one again too.
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! Yesterday was my rest day. I upped to 5lb weights today. I’m starting to feel more like my pre-pregnancy self, though I still have plenty of weight to lose. I like that I’m beginning to feel stronger. Bicycle crunches were easier today which is huge because day 1 I could hardly hold my legs at 90 degrees. Crazy how much pregnancy can affect things!
    I have Jillian’s fit fusion channel on amazon, so I’m going to try to do one of her other programs for July. I love 30DS results but I’ve done it so many times in the past that I can quote her the whole time and it gets annoying..
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options

I will have to check it out! You had amazing results with insanity! I did insanity a long time ago. I thought about doing that one again too.

I don't have to program anymore unfortantely, but was thinking about doing a July membership at a local club. They offer it as a class as part of your membership. Lmk! If given enough heads up we can partner on it to hold each other accountable!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    khage525 wrote: »
    Day 5 done! Yesterday was my rest day. I upped to 5lb weights today. I’m starting to feel more like my pre-pregnancy self, though I still have plenty of weight to lose. I like that I’m beginning to feel stronger. Bicycle crunches were easier today which is huge because day 1 I could hardly hold my legs at 90 degrees. Crazy how much pregnancy can affect things!
    I have Jillian’s fit fusion channel on amazon, so I’m going to try to do one of her other programs for July. I love 30DS results but I’ve done it so many times in the past that I can quote her the whole time and it gets annoying..

What is Fit Fusion!!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Great job everyone! Getting ready to get day 6 out of the way, and hop on the treadmill. If anyone has a fitbit you can add me as a friend. User name: Slivnfree

Post when I'm done.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Day 6 complete.
    No treadmill today....Ran out of time.
    Got to cook dinner. Night all. Keep up the good work!
  • kakemery
    Options
    Level 2 day 2 done! My 8 year old did it with me. At one point he stopped and started hitting his legs. I said "leg cramp?" He said, "yeah, but at least I'm not sweaty like you." 🤣 Thanks kid.
  • khage525
    Options

What is Fit Fusion!!

It’s a channel on amazon prime, $6.99 a month (I think), the first month is free. It has all of jillian’s workouts and more! I love it so far!
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to say I finished the Shred last month and I had amazing results! I'll post the link to my before/after and hope its at least a little inspiring 😅. I know it can be hard to stick with these programs. I always rely on others' success stories to keep going so just wanted to share my own experience. I actually started Ripped in 30 after completing the Shred and currently I'm on Day 24 of that. Highly recommend it as a follow-up to the Shred!!

https://i.postimg.cc/JhhNbRfN/IMG-2020-05-07-16-10-20-1.jpg
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to say I finished the Shred last month and I had amazing results! I'll post the link to my before/after and hope its at least a little inspiring 😅. I know it can be hard to stick with these programs. I always rely on others' success stories to keep going so just wanted to share my own experience. I actually started Ripped in 30 after completing the Shred and currently I'm on Day 24 of that. Highly recommend it as a follow-up to the Shred!!

Thanks! Yes success stories are great! Your results are amazing. Great Job! Keep up the good work. How many inches did you lose? I'm not going on weight the challenge, but if you want to throw those numbers in also? Thanks for your post. I hope I have results that I can see like yours! I have Day 1 Picture, and will be taking a every week picture. Day 8 picture tommorow.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Day 7 done ✔
    45 Minutes on treadmill. 3.5 - 4.5 fast walking to jogging. Feels great to see improvement!
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Thanks! Yes success stories are great! Your results are amazing. Great Job! Keep up the good work. How many inches did you lose? I'm not going on weight the challenge, but if you want to throw those numbers in also? Thanks for your post. I hope I have results that I can see like yours! I have Day 1 Picture, and will be taking a every week picture. Day 8 picture tommorow.

You will definitely see results! I actually didn't take ANY measurements of any kind, lol. I started preferring it that way because I usually don't see any movement on the scale when I lose fat. I also lose fat in my waist line first before anything else, so usually when I measure inches that's the only place that has a big difference. I prefer just being amazed when my clothes start feeling loose and I feel like a million bucks! 😄❤️
  • khage525
    Options
    Day 7 done. I think I screwed up on my day on the last post. Lol This is what having 4 kids will do to your brain! :D I'm feeling really good today and even went for a 30 min walk with my hubby and the baby before 30DS! I am ready to finish and see results already! I think I'm going to do Ripped in 30 in July.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Options
    Day 7 done. I think I screwed up on my day on the last post. Lol This is what having 4 kids will do to your brain! :D I'm feeling really good today and even went for a 30 min walk with my hubby and the baby before 30DS! I am ready to finish and see results already! I think I'm going to do Ripped in 30 in July.

I'm down! I'll do Ripped in 30 with you! More like July 3rd I think. With my rest days I won't get done with 30DS until then.
  • Xlivnfree1982
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Measurements are in. I will be taking new measurements every Tuesday morning. Switching it from Sunday due to schudule change at work.

Weight: 165.3
    July 8th: 164.7

Arms: L- 12.5" R-12.5"
    June 8th L- 12" R- 12"

Thigh: L- 22" R- 22"
    June 8th L- 21.5" R- 20.5"

Waist: 37"
    June 8th 36"

Low Hips: 39"
    June 8th 36"

High Hips: 40.5"
    June 8th 40"

Chest: 40"
    June 8th 40.5"

Stomach: 42"
    June 8th 41"

Total Inches Lost: 8"
    Total Weight Loss: .6lbs
  • mizalmond
    mizalmond Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @Slivnfree1982 Get it, girl! Nice work!

Just finished up day 6 after a nice little rest on the weekend. Felt so good - I can really feel myself getting stronger!
  • kakemery
    Options
    Week 1 progress (note:this is not just Jillian for fitness. I am also doing a THENX program and powerlifting 2-3 times a week)

Weight:
    pw- 157/cw- 156
    Neck- 12.75/ 12.5 (-.25)
    Arm- 12.5/12.5 (-0)
    Chest- 36/34 (-2)
    Waist- 31.5/ 29.5 (-2)
    Hips- 38/ 35.5 (-2.5)
    Thigh 22.5/ 21.5 (-1)

Total loss= 1lb and 7.75"
  • khage525
    Options

I'm down! I'll do Ripped in 30 with you! More like July 3rd I think. With my rest days I won't get done with 30DS until then.

Awesome!! Sounds good!!