Bump ☺️
  • Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    currently on a 2825 log streak, former member of the 100 pound club, starting all over again after kicking the booze, please drop me a friend request to watch me go fat to fit to run the cardiff half marathon for charity
  • Untilproud11
    Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    currently on a 2825 log streak, former member of the 100 pound club, starting all over again after kicking the booze, please drop me a friend request to watch me go fat to fit to run the cardiff half marathon for charity

Good luck !!
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
  • StephanieDL1
    StephanieDL1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    In 2008 when I was 19, I was 265 lbs, I lost 120 lbs and kept it off between 2008 - 2016. In 2016 I was 215 lbs, did keto and was losing weight due to pressure from my boyfriend (he knew I was big from the beginning, if he wasn't attracted than he shouldn't have dated me). So between 2016 - 2018 I lost a lot of weight with keto, I went from 215 to 130 lbs. Our relationship ended anyway, and then I moved on and got pregnant with my son. Now its been years later and my son is 4 years old and I got up to 315 lbs! I am so embarrassed, this has been my highest weight, but I have been losing weight since January this year and I am down 42 lbs. This time I am doing it for me and not to keep or attract anyone, I just want to be the healthiest and happiest mama around. I am counting calories, practicing mindful eating, and going for walks.