Calorie Counter

Message Boards Goal: Maintaining Weight
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Free falling

2»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017MadisonMolly2017 Member Posts: 5,763 Member Member Posts: 5,763 Member
    @nowine4me
    Please let us know how we can help the most.
    #you’vegot this!
  • ChelleDee07ChelleDee07 Member Posts: 384 Member Member Posts: 384 Member
    I have no doubt you can kick the weight right back off...you've proven you already know how. I think MFP will always play part in my life. I have taken most weekends off (not logging food, if I exercise good and if not.. that's okay too and eating a little more freely but not gorging myself) since reaching maintenance back in Sept of 2017. Come Monday morning it is 'back to business' with my healthier choices (food, logging and intentional exercise). Doing this method has basically kept me in weight loss mode in a sense.... and it has worked for me. I have maintained my 100 lb loss plus dropped even more.

You'll be back in your 'comfort' weight zone before you know it! You Got This!!!
  • reversemigrationreversemigration Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    I've little to add to all the good advice here except to reinforce it, as well as give my thanks for your thoughts and experiences over the past years. They were helpful when I first joined MFP and continue to be so. You've got this!