Women 200lb+, Let's Jump For Joy This July!!!

Replies

• planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2020
    speyerj wrote: »
    I also started a "Learn to Row" class. This was something I signed up for in January and it was supposed to start in late March. Then Covid began and rowing in 4s or 8s just wasn't a possibility. But the club was able to obtain a bunch of single sculls and reconfigured the class so that 4 of us can go out in singles and maintain social distancing. I used to row in 4's in high school and really wanted to get back into it. Rowing on a team will have to wait, but in the meantime, its great to be back out on the water.

This sounds awesome! We don't have crew in TX where I come from, but since I moved to the east coast as an adult, I've always been fascinated by it. Have fun!

• planktonbye
    planktonbye Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2020
    What do other people do when they fancy one sort of takeaway? Thinking maybe scheduling it for the future might help. We already had a big cheat meal on Friday night 😬

I dig the burritos from this one place, so I got a burrito bowl instead--save the calories from the tortilla, which is not a good tortilla anyway--and weighed it. Then I looked up rice and beans in the USDA database and went with that, and called one kind of creamy sauce they put on "Ranch dressing." Hot sauce has no calories to speak of. Leave it to the U.S. to put some kind of heavy sauce on a burrito.

Maybe compare your takeout to a national brand that's in the database?

• darksunapril
    darksunapril Posts: 20 Member
    @planktonbye such good advice, I'll have a look to see what it would be calories wise and see if there is an option that would better to fit with my overall goal
    @speyerj that is so true and I completely agree with everything you are saying! Glad you enjoyed your pizza!