cesse47 wrote: »
JULY GOALS ---
(1) Log all food and beverages honestly; Drink 10+ water [ MEASURE EVERYTHING !!]
(2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps)
(3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutterTasks for Today ---
Do 20 min stretches and 30 min of walking
Feed & Water animals -- done
Organize Pet Room; vacuum & dust - carryover from yesterday
I've somehow lost my mental focus. So I've spent this morning researching "losing focus" ... "staying focused" ... "regaining focus" ... and how focus differs from motivation. Between now and the end of July, I plan to restructure my goals and, hopefully, develop a couple of tools to help stay focused and motivated. If you have any tips on maintaining focus, I'd appreciate hearing them. One of the articles stated that motivation without focus loses it's "MOJO" ... which is what I think happened to me.
I think a few of you have mentioned listening to Podcasts. If you have recommendations, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to find one or two to listen to while I'm doing chores around the house.
Have a Blessed Day!! 🌞
KeriA wrote: »
I check in when I lose.
67 years old, Height: 5'6"
SW: 266 lbs (Dec 2019)
Lowest May weight: 251.4
Lowest June weight:6/25: 250.4
July 1 SW:250.4
7/16: 250.2 ()
CW: 250 (7/21)
1st GW: Onderland 1st, maintain for a few weeks then
2nd GW: 150 lbs. Then evaluate what weight is best for me. I just want to get to a healthy weight for me.
July Goal weight: 246 hmmm
My July Goals are:
1. Continue to get enough sleep and water intake struggle a few days with reaching my water intake goal.
2. Continue to log weight, food and exercise and stay under calorie goal I seem to have a few higher days but my calorie goal is low right now and I usually stay significantly under.
5. Continue to make healthy meals at home.:)
3. Get some exercise 5-6 days a week and up NEAT. Try to exceed 150 min. of exercise/week. I got only 5 days last week but was over 150 minutes. Need to keep working on this.
4. Get into the 240s and lose an average of a pound a week at least.:/I am on a downward trend this week.
I am having a busy week so I am not sure about exercise until I hit the beach where there will be lots of walking and splashing in the waves. I have been asked to come in tomorrow and meet with someone in upper management at work (not my boss) so either they will be laying me off or changing my position. So I will be focusing on that and preparing to get off to the beach the rest of this week. Yesterday I didn't really have a chance to exercise.
I want to come back and read post since yesterday. We'll see.
Copyright 2005-2020 MyFitnessPal, Inc.