Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants.

Replies

• kathymc54kathymc54 Posts: 56Member Member Posts: 56Member Member
    Bump and thank you!
  • diannethegeekdiannethegeek Posts: 14,831Member Member Posts: 14,831Member Member
    DebSozo wrote: »
    tumblr_n0xe0a8slV1qdlh1io1_400.gif

bump.

Lol. You like to bump the sexypants post. A lot.

@DebSozo I bump a number of the stickies regularly to help make them more visible for newer members, despites the flack I catch for it. I don't appreciate being laughed at for it. If you have a problem with my posting habits in this thread, can I suggest you report my posts to the mods and let them take care of it?
  • DebSozoDebSozo Posts: 2,592Member Member Posts: 2,592Member Member
    DebSozo wrote: »
    tumblr_n0xe0a8slV1qdlh1io1_400.gif

bump.

Lol. You like to bump the sexypants post. A lot.

@DebSozo I bump a number of the stickies regularly to help make them more visible for newer members, despites the flack I catch for it. I don't appreciate being laughed at for it. If you have a problem with my posting habits in this thread, can I suggest you report my posts to the mods and let them take care of it?

I did not know until the next person explained to me that you do it for newbies. That is really sweet, actually. Sorry to hear that there are people who give you flack. It was not my intention. I do not have a problem with it. I like and respect your helpful comments and posts.

I just happened to notice lots of bumps for this thread in passing but haven't really noticed other bumps in general so did not make the connection. I gave a nice smiley :) after getting the answer.

I regret and apologize that I did do a lol as in "chuckle" -- no ill will was intended-- no worries. I rarely report posts to mods BTW. That would be inappropriate to report someone for innocently bumping a helpful thread.
    edited January 2017
  • ClicquotBubblesClicquotBubbles Posts: 66Member Member Posts: 66Member Member
    [img][/img]yes011.gif bumping
  • diannethegeekdiannethegeek Posts: 14,831Member Member Posts: 14,831Member Member
    Could use a bump.
  • Josyurtos23Josyurtos23 Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
  • Debmal77Debmal77 Posts: 4,773Member Member Posts: 4,773Member Member
  • johnnyngchjohnnyngch Posts: 3Member, Premium Member Posts: 3Member, Premium Member
    Great post! Enjoy reading. Thanks.
  • k80fleck80flec Posts: 1,425Member Member Posts: 1,425Member Member
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I just like to see the little guy bouncing
  • k80fleck80flec Posts: 1,425Member Member Posts: 1,425Member Member
    .... now I have double vision ....
  • SueSueDioSueSueDio Posts: 4,796Member Member Posts: 4,796Member Member
    Needs a bump.
  • emhemperyemhempery Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    This is a wonderful post! Thank you so much! I totally want sexy pants!
  • AshAlvarezzAshAlvarezz Posts: 113Member, Premium Member Posts: 113Member, Premium Member
    I'm a serial starter, but I've been fully dedicated the last month/ 2 months. I have a lot of health issues that hinder me from working out, I have been swimming though like my physical therapist & doctors have told me. I also just got a scale to make sure I'm positive on my intake.
    I've lost 13.5lbs so far. I love this post, good to know I'm doing something right.
  • fiona4879fiona4879 Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Brilliant post. Game set and match.
  • SueSueDioSueSueDio Posts: 4,796Member Member Posts: 4,796Member Member
    Time for a bump, I think!
  • lgpc199lgpc199 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I may be new to this site but I'm not new to weight loss (and gain). This is a good post and a refresher of the things I need to do to loose the weight again, and I will!!! Thanks!