Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Less Alcohol - AUGUST 2020 - One Day at a Time

Replies

• Doxmum
    Doxmum Posts: 127 Member
    Does anyone know how to upload a new picture in a jpg file and keep it upright? Mine pic keeps loading sideways, no matter how I rotate the original file. Yes, I tried the "help" section. That was a joke. It wouldn't even let me answer "No" to "Did that answer your question?" As soon I moved my cursor to write 'no', the default 'yes' answer loaded. :#:#
  • Doxmum
    Doxmum Posts: 127 Member
    @MaineLissa - thanks for the moral support. I'll fool around w/ it later today if I have time (famous last words).
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,799 Member
    @Doxmum
    I find that MFP reacts differently to whichever browser you are using. I use Firefox now and things seem to work out better...if that helps. Also, I copy paste my photos in.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,463 Member
    @globalhiker I love that you have plan... so here is mine

1. more than 50% AF days
    2. when I do indulge, measure, don't keep topping off, journal it before taking the 1st sip
    3. stay accountable, check in here each day
    4. lose 4 lbs (need to take off what I added on in July)
    5. walk each day, at least 30 minutes, no matter how busy, no negotiating on this, I need this for many reasons

:) Okay it is now in writing... I need to stick with this plan, starting with August 2020!

Reminding myself of my goals... so far so good, o:) however... the wicked weekend is just around the corner! >:)