Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 21,629 Member Member Posts: 21,629 Member
    toriann319 wrote: »
    All you girls are beautiful 😍 lately im preferring more natural make up.
    Here's my burlesque performance made up face
    drkeeecby5x2.gif

I just don't even understand how someone can be so pretty, honestly...

You're too kind beautiful 🤗
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 25,006 Member Member Posts: 25,006 Member
    drkeeecby5x2.gif

I think you should post the orange and yellow one... 😁
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,472 Member Member Posts: 1,472 Member
    What is everyone's favorite lipstick brand? I just started collecting lipsticks; so far I have a few Buxom and a really nice one from Context that I love.
  • seepersaudseepersaud Member Posts: 5,736 Member Member Posts: 5,736 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    as made up as i can get

iu6u1hnujywt.jpg

Lovely!
  • punksprincess88punksprincess88 Member Posts: 163 Member Member Posts: 163 Member
    What is everyone's favorite lipstick brand? I just started collecting lipsticks; so far I have a few Buxom and a really nice one from Context that I love.

I like nyx I love nudes and mattes. Depending sometimes I do go bold and love a dark red lip lol I try to match what I am wearing. But mostly i wear nude lip colors
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,472 Member Member Posts: 1,472 Member
    My aging skin doesn't do matte anything so you are lucky there. You don't find NYX sticky or to lose pigment during wear? I'm also a huge fan of nudes.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,323 Member Member Posts: 3,323 Member
    My aging skin doesn't do matte anything so you are lucky there. You don't find NYX sticky or to lose pigment during wear? I'm also a huge fan of nudes.

I have a red shade in the NYX brand. I like the matte look of it. Actually, that's the red lipstick I had on on one of the pictures I added on here. I have tried some matte lipsticks prior to this one and it felt too dry if that makes sense. I liked the feel of that brand on my lips. I also like the Revlon brand. My everyday lipstick is from Revlon.
  • seepersaudseepersaud Member Posts: 5,736 Member Member Posts: 5,736 Member

I like nyx I love nudes and mattes. Depending sometimes I do go bold and love a dark red lip lol I try to match what I am wearing. But mostly i wear nude lip colors

show us a glam selfie!

I have a red shade in the NYX brand. I like the matte look of it. Actually, that's the red lipstick I had on on one of the pictures I added on here. I have tried some matte lipsticks prior to this one and it felt too dry if that makes sense. I liked the feel of that brand on my lips. I also like the Revlon brand. My everyday lipstick is from Revlon.

Your red lip is to die for. Yeah mattes tend to be really dry.
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,004 Member Member Posts: 2,004 Member
    drkeeecby5x2.gif

Love this 😍
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 21,629 Member Member Posts: 21,629 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    drkeeecby5x2.gif

I think you should post the orange and yellow one... 😁

Hahahahaha
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Filtered but the most make up I have worn, my cousin did my makeup for my Dad's wedding. I might experiment with my eye shadows q5t2v5qmrzfy.jpg

With or without the eye make up, beautiful 😍
    tams_89 wrote: »
    drkeeecby5x2.gif

Love this 😍

Thanks lovely ❤
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 662 Member Member Posts: 662 Member
    The only thing I can think to recommend as far as brands go are Burtsbees glosses. I've been a fan of those for years. They smell good, feel good and give the perfect amount of shine; not sticky. They don't do much in the realm of color but I like my gloss sheer.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,729 Member Member Posts: 8,729 Member

I like revlon, L’Oréal. I have a Two Faced one I love. Lipglosses I love Buxom, Lorac, Milani.....I can find lip products I love in most brands and price points. I tend to like (for me) glossy, pale pink or nude lips.
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,771 Member Member Posts: 1,771 Member

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but Charlotte Tilsbury’s Pillow Talk is a youtube sensation
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 1,771 Member Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    It makes me so happy when people share a pic here! Can’t comment on them all but so many beauties here