Women 200lb+, Let's Be Fang-tastic This October!!!

🎃Happy October, ladies! It's the scariest, spookiest month of the year!

👻 There might be lots of temptations lurking around corners this month. What are your strategies for avoiding or turning these down? Do you have any special October indulgences you will definitely be treating yourself to?

🎃Are you trying to accomplish anything in the three months before we finally leave 2020 behind us forever? Or are you just trying to make it through?

🧡 If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM! you're one of us.

🧡 In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

🧡All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🧡Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

👻Let's be Boo-tifully Fang-tastic this October!👻

Replies

• Monday I'll start the exercise, but I have to be careful as I have plantar fasciitis in my right foot and its an awful pain.

I had plantar fasciitis and mine got better by wearing a night splint. I also am careful to keep my hamstrings and calves stretched, as they pull on that and I will start to have pain again if I let everything tighten up.

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    @Making_Impossible_Possible I actually put inserts in my shoes to have more cushioning in my heels and avoid PF.

9f60a924-ab14-4502-a45d-3505f09e0666_2.0dfe4d5d3ef16325fabded0f430d5945.jpeg?odnWidth=300&odnHeight=300&odnBg=ffffff

Also, like Alexandra said, stretching is important. Make sure to warm up and cool down with your exercise. I actually do this one stretching video that has helped me a lot in the past when it hurts!! :s

https://youtu.be/hSGPSPqycSw