What will u do if ur bf/gf or wife/husband will leave you?

Options

Replies

• krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    She won't leave me. At this point we're used to the smell of each other's farts. Neither one of us wants to go through that whole thing with someone new.

^^LOL so disgusting yet truthful!
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    There is only one healthy way to handle it when someone breaks up with you. I am sure many of you already know this but for those that don't here is what you do.

First of all you have to get really pissed off about everything and just say anything that is on your mind without any filter or logic whatsoever. If you girl friend was smoking hot when you dated her and she still looks the same after the breakup feel free to go ahead and say she is ugly now. If she has a healthy sexual appetite and that was something you liked about her before now you should call her a slut and shame her for the very trait you appreciated before.

That will get you started but it is not enough. You also have to get drunk and call and text her relentlessly. Make sure that you always leave a message as it is highly likely you will be getting her voice mail every time by this point. The key things to remember with these messages are high frequency and inconsistency. If you are crying on one message you should be furious on your next message and indifferent on the one after that.

Example Messages:
    1. How can you do this to me!! I am going to hate you forever for this you ugly slut!!
    2. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Just tell me what you want and I'll do it.
    3. You know what I am fine with this I am glad we broke up I was about to dump you anyways.
    4. Please call me back I can't take this anymore.
    5. You have got to be kidding me. This right here is why we didn't work out because you are too self to call me back.
    6. I hope you get in to an accident and die! You are a horrible person.
    7. I'm sorry about that last message you can just ignore that. Lets put all this behind us and just get back together.

You should mix and match these as much as you want and feel free to add more of you own to the sequence.

You friends might tell you to stop calling her. Ignore this advice. If you want to have any chance of getting her back you have to go off the rails crazy. This is what ALL people want in a relationship. If none of this has saved your relationship then it is time to really pour on the charm by starting a relationship with another girl who is completely unaware that you are just wanting to make the girl that dumped you jealous.

Be sure to keep texting your ex and telling her about how happy you are with this new girl. Try to bump in to her at all the places you know that she likes to go. Stick to this plan and you will be able to recover from this breakup and any other breakup that you might have to deal with. You can go over this process with a fine tooth comb and you will see that there isn't one weakness to it.

Enjoy the many years of happiness that this will bring you and your welcome.
  • soldier4242
    Options
    If my gf left me, I'd just create another imaginary woman.
    I was having issues with my imaginary girlfriend. As it turns out she wasn't imaginary at all. I was just treating her like she was and she did not appreciate that at all. So anyways she dumped me and thanks to the fact that she did not understand my post breakup routines she now has a restraining order against me. I have an actual imaginary girl friend now so things should be alright. Unless this one turns out to be real also.
  • MikeDasTrainer
    Options
    There is only one healthy way to handle it when someone breaks up with you. I am sure many of you already know this but for those that don't here is what you do.

First of all you have to get really pissed off about everything and just say anything that is on your mind without any filter or logic whatsoever. If you girl friend was smoking hot when you dated her and she still looks the same after the breakup feel free to go ahead and say she is ugly now. If she has a healthy sexual appetite and that was something you liked about her before now you should call her a slut and shame her for the very trait you appreciated before.

That will get you started but it is not enough. You also have to get drunk and call and text her relentlessly. Make sure that you always leave a message as it is highly likely you will be getting her voice mail every time by this point. The key things to remember with these messages are high frequency and inconsistency. If you are crying on one message you should be furious on your next message and indifferent on the one after that.

Example Messages:
    1. How can you do this to me!! I am going to hate you forever for this you ugly slut!!
    2. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Just tell me what you want and I'll do it.
    3. You know what I am fine with this I am glad we broke up I was about to dump you anyways.
    5. You have got to be kidding me. This right here is why we didn't work out because you are too self to call me back.
    7. I'm sorry about that last message you can just ignore that. Lets put all this behind us and just get back together.

You should mix and match these as much as you want and feel free to add more of you own to the sequence.

You friends might tell you to stop calling her. Ignore this advice. If you want to have any chance of getting her back you have to go off the rails crazy. This is what ALL people want in a relationship. If none of this has saved your relationship then it is time to really pour on the charm by starting a relationship with another girl who is completely unaware that you are just wanting to make the girl that dumped you jealous.

Be sure to keep texting your ex and telling her about how happy you are with this new girl. Try to bump in to her at all the places you know that she likes to go. Stick to this plan and you will be able to recover from this breakup and any other breakup that you might have to deal with. You can go over this process with a fine tooth comb and you will see that there isn't one weakness to it.

Knew I was doing it right
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Example Messages:

*nods, makes notes* This is gold man, thank you :flowerforyou:
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Options

Example Messages:

Wow man!!! I tried that:)Never give up!!! In fact I keep trying until they put a restraining order against me......even then its just a piece of paper:grumble:
    jk
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    ErUTGtb_zpse6c2d809.jpg
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options
    Just let them, time goes on people move on. No need to chase
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    What will u do if ur bf/gf or wife/husband will leave you? with no reasons or nonsense reasons? ,,

This...
    280sw007883.gif

j/k... of course. maybe...
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options
    He would never see his kid again.

I wish I had the vocabulary to fully convey how angry that comment makes me. In our culture, fathers are treated like crap if there is a split between the parents. Your comment, I hope was made in jest, if not, then from a father's point of view I say you have serious issues....oh and karma is a *****.

This is so true.

Children are not weapons in vengeance. The children are the punished in this scenario. Shame on you.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    um.. wave. Bye!!!! :flowerforyou:

Then hit the club. :drinker:
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Throw a party; drinks on me:drinker:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Finally have sex again
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Finally have sex again

LMAO
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Ehhhh? Go on with life!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    My husband will never leave me. He can't. I have him chained under my desk, as I type. He goes where I go.

And no. I'm not controlling.

Much.
  • soldier4242
    Options
    My husband will never leave me. He can't. I have him chained under my desk, as I type. He goes where I go.

And no. I'm not controlling.

Much.
    BTW I need you to let me out from under the desk. It has been a while since I have been allowed to eat and I am starting to have stomach pains.
  • moespaws16
    moespaws16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If my gf left me, I'd just create another imaginary woman.

I'm going with this plan. If my bf left, I would get an imaginary one.
    Or a corgi. Way cuter than any imaginary bf I could dream up.
    It's all in the fox ears. :)
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Ehhhh? Go on with life!

:drinker: