What will u do if ur bf/gf or wife/husband will leave you?

Options

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Get a cat. And damask pattern for ALL THE THINGS.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    It would give me more time to WOD at the box!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I would probably be lost for quite a while. I'm not sure I could handle being single at this point in my life. I'm sure I would find a way to deal with it... maybe take a trip to visit some of my sexy MFP friends. :wink:
  • georgie304
    georgie304 Posts: 143
    Options
    It'll never happen. I told my husband a long time ago...

•••The only way out is in a body bag.•••

He agreed to...til death do us part. I'm gonna hold him to it. And he's gonna hold me to it.
  • beckyboooo87
    Options
    I'd have a party lol:drinker:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'd follow him. He cannot go. Ever. (I put out a lot so he won't though)
  • jbalistriere
    jbalistriere Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Do what I've always done.... survive. I would not be thrilled but I have kids so breaking down and falling apart is NOT an option.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Party in a pool with a plate of sweet white sugar until my name no longer has meaning and the girls around me have to carry me into the E.R. where I'll end up spending the next year in Better Ford and refind the gym and lift until I'm like the Hulk.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    This!

672xon.jpg
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    My husband will never leave me. He can't. I have him chained under my desk, as I type. He goes where I go.

And no. I'm not controlling.

Much.
    BTW I need you to let me out from under the desk. It has been a while since I have been allowed to eat and I am starting to have stomach pains.

You are doing it wrong! You are suppose to be eating nonstop while down there.

P.S: I liked your guide

P.P.S: Now I'm wondering if the juices from down under have any nutritional value.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    P.P.S: Now I'm wondering if the juices from down under have any nutritional value.

What's wrong with fruit juices from Australia? It contains carb and sugar like juices from any other country.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have a special room in my basement.... They can never leave
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    I have a special room in my basement.... They can never leave
    this, or Ill probably cry like a lil ***** then use those tears and freeze them into ice blocks, build a bridge with said blocks, and get over it.

Whoa, that was bit much...srsly tho Ill be sad and ill get fat, tru story.
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I don't have one :sad:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    lmao... he wouldn't leave me... ever heard... ITS CHEAPER TO KEEP HER... we have 5 kids... he would be my personal atm, or, b of b (bank of brad) and id rent him the garage to sleep in... hes not going anywhere...
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My husband would never leave me. No one else would put up with him, and he knows it.

yup. same here lol
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    lmao... he wouldn't leave me... ever heard... ITS CHEAPER TO KEEP HER... we have 5 kids... he would be my personal atm, or, b of b (bank of brad) and id rent him the garage to sleep in... hes not going anywhere...

lol here too. not 5, good lord I don't know how you do it. awesomeness I guess. just a 3 yr old.
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options

No wonder men everywhere are abandoning the concept of marriage (and even long term defacto/commom law relationships)

smh
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Call my girlfriends----time to party and head for vacation.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I would rent a tour bus with a driver and go on a MFP US Tour just randomly meeting people from my FL and partying at every stop!