Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 130

Options

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @kalchthalerid Happy Birthday!!!! Wishing you a wonderful week.
  • superveggiecat
    superveggiecat Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @kalchthaleri It is your day! Happy happy birthday to you! Turn the news off for the day (There's nothing you're going to miss that won't be there tomorrow) and do whatever you need to to.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @musicsax I can totally relate to that “I know I saved it, now where did I put it?” If I remember correctly, this is what you’re looking for. Remove space within brackets.

[ Spoiler ] your info [ /Spoiler ]
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @RockstarRae45 Do you use olive oil on your salad or add avocado? Fats lead to the feeling of satisfaction. Any fats work - I have been known to eat slivers off the stick of butter - but healthy fats are good for you. I like a little avocado in a salad but can’t eat it right out of the “shell” like my daughter.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @jemtred Does your weight change relate to what you ate 2-3 days before rather than 1 day?
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    RE: NEWS We we’re discussing what passes as “news” these days and we older folks agree that there are no news reports of JUST THE FACTS. Every broadcast, broadcaster, or network puts their own spin on the stories. Missing Walter Cronkite, Chet Huntley and David Brinkley and others.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,806 Member
    Options