Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 130

Replies

• travelingalone1
    travelingalone1 Posts: 59 Member
    Thank you!! @quiltingjaine, I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of this week goes. One day at a time or should I say, 10 days at a time!! 😃
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    @prehistoricmoongoddess have you read Cholesterol Clarity by Jimmy Moore and Dr Eric Westman? Also numerous studies show that dietary fats don’t have the effect they used to assume they did. My cholesterol numbers are better every time they are tested. Also, your body can make cholesterol which is a whole other ballgame. My former boss was on a fat restricted diet AND cholesterol meds but his cholesterol never went below 400+. Just sayin’

Thank you, I'll check that out. I'm on cholesterol meds and I was at one time really high. I'm due a blood test again in December and I'm hoping my figures will be lower for cholesterol and my pre-diabetes score.

Healthy levels in UK are up to 5 for total cholesterol, and 3 for LDL. I measured at 9 which was way too high.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,266 Member
    yahyiz2020 wrote: »
    20yo guy 5'9". So far this year I lost 32lbs and I'm aiming for 45-50lb lost in 2020.

Goals
    - Do 1 hour of exercice each day
    - Drink mostly water (no sugary drinks)
    - Eat less carbs in the afternoon

SW: 201
    GW:190

Day/Weight/Comment
    10/24 201.5 (walked almost 20k steps!)
    10/25 199.5
    10/26 199.0 (been eating less bread and cake this week but not much cardio)
    10/27 198.8 (lowest weight since 2018!)
    10/28
    10/29
    10/30
    10/31
    11/01
    11/02

Well done on achieving that lowest weight x
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,266 Member
    edited October 2020
    I have just noticed that my spoiler contents have disappeared again :(. Please could someone tell me how I can reinstate it, I know you've told me before, but put it down to age - I can't remember!! Luckily I've been back to the previous round to obtain the contents, but now can't hide it !!!
    Thanking you in anticipation and I promise I'll copy and paste the instructions to keep & use again in the future !!! (If I can remember where I've saved it - LOL !)