WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER 2020

Options

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    Had an avocado/tomato/red onion on a slice of hearty toast today. 2 cups of coffee, and a fig newton. Today is just a minimal eating day. Yesterday I had a homemade cheeseburger, and was absolutely full for most of the day today! Never did get super hungry.
    Have started taping Holiday Baking shows. Those make me so happy, and less fattening.

My avocado plant has 6 huge leaves. I move it around the house depending on where the sun hits the carpet. It is so spoiled!
    Hugs ladies!
    Rebecca
    back on the OMAD bus....in
    Whidbey Island, WA

I just watched one of the Holiday Baking Shows last week- it was a repeat but had to watch it. The lady that ended up winning is from my home town(it is a very little town so was SHOCKED to see the town name pop up under her name when it was originally on. )
    Debbie
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,956 Member
    Options
    B)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    Had an avocado/tomato/red onion on a slice of hearty toast today. 2 cups of coffee, and a fig newton. Today is just a minimal eating day. Yesterday I had a homemade cheeseburger, and was absolutely full for most of the day today! Never did get super hungry.
    Have started taping Holiday Baking shows. Those make me so happy, and less fattening.

My avocado plant has 6 huge leaves. I move it around the house depending on where the sun hits the carpet. It is so spoiled!
    Hugs ladies!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey Island, WA

I just watched one of the Holiday Baking Shows last week- it was a repeat but had to watch it. The lady that ended up winning is from my home town(it is a very little town so was SHOCKED to see the town name pop up under her name when it was originally on. )
    Debbie

awesome! I like to see some of the guys put stuff together! I mean that is sexy to see a guy bake stuff hahahaha! I about died when one contestant was making a sauce, with cream, put a spoon in it, and then swiped his finger on the back of the spoon! I was like what the heck! I guess to see if the consistantsy was ok, or if the sugar melted!
    Rebecca
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    dlfk202000 wrote: »

Hugs ladies!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey Island, WA

Debbie

awesome! I like to see some of the guys put stuff together! I mean that is sexy to see a guy bake stuff hahahaha! I about died when one contestant was making a sauce, with cream, put a spoon in it, and then swiped his finger on the back of the spoon! I was like what the heck! I guess to see if the consistantsy was ok, or if the sugar melted!
    Rebecca

they can tell if it is done/thick enough using that trick.
    Here is the one I was talking about;

shuyg2c30k7f.png

Debbie
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Tracey, The rave for goodness is just what I needed. Thanks!
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    :)
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    SORRY 1h per DAY of exercise ! that's still not much.
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Hi so much time online with online classes and other since 2nd (lighter) lockdown. Weight up.
    I'm still trying. I go out for a walk to the cemetery most days.
    I'm gonna try for a little walk before 8:30 classes and another between class ending at 12:45 and class starting at 2:30...

Wishing you all a good day.
    Avoiding controversial discussions, Congratulations to those who are happy about the present usa elections and my sympathies to the feeling of one's preferred candidate or party losing, to those who are sad.
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    LOL! had to comment before I forgot! Rita, I read your post and thought it said you made pumpkin muffins and the pumpkin was made fresh from a pumpkin pie you bought! lol I had to read it a few times before my brain identified pie pumpkin, not pumpkin pie! :D
    Evelyn, who needs to get her eyes checked on Vancouver Island
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    Options
    Suebdew in TX: Good to hear from you.
    Tracey: 🥰the Rave. Also, I bow to your creative prowess on the Xmas stocking.
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    "Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: dogs to powerline, livestreamed church, watched STAS Day 12 (two feet up and middle), caught up STAS challenge.
    Bonus: line danced at the port, emailed board meeting reminder and revised minuted..
    Get to do: submit grant pics and receipts, pick up labs, shop for part D, take pics of car, test Bluetooth speaker so can do BB&B or T’ai Chi from voice recordings, make experimental almond paste, declutter sideboard, practice new dances (I ain’t never gonna love nobody but Cornell Crawford (Alley cat), A Little Less Broken, One margarita, I’m so used to being broke, All Night, Sleeping with the Devil, Nothing but You, Blame it on my beating heart, Homesick); prep potato area and raised beds for beets, carrots, parsley root, parsnips, radishes and sow; weed drive again, finish weeding flower bed, mulch flowerbed; invest another 10 minutes in prepping living trust, Freddie’s for complete series TDAP <$48, get Shingrix vaccine, find and configure a screen time popup, figure out where to plant naked lady bulbs. Next Wednesday minutes to history. Reward: inventory seeds, plan fall cool season garden, order replenishments
    New Ways November
    8: Find out something new about someone you care about: one of my friends sold her house and is moving to Portland, our line dance teacher is moving to Arizona. Happy for them but selfishly whining and boo hooing for me.
    9:plan a new idea or activity you want to try out this week: Irish Terri’s standing pilates video.

Good news: line danced two hours at the port, despite cold and windy. Great news: our teacher is reconciling with her husband.
    Not such great news for us, means she’s moving away.

Terri Brava for the results of sticking to your goals!
    Lisa sending good vibes for Thursday’s appt and quick relief.
    Kelly thankful for your hand rocking those cradles. Stella for President! Thanks for the Suebdew update.
    Lanette I’ll check out the Dr. Fung Youtube videos. To be honest, I don’t think I could either eliminate sugar or fast for more than 12-14 hours. Not motivated enough. :Love: the “Banning Court” home, especially the chimney and porches.
    Tracey does that make you and Lily first cousins, three times removed? Bless those boys’ mother! Another hand that rocked the cradles…

Feels a little chilly in here, maybe Joe turned the thermostat down to 68 (Katla, Lanette, Fae, Tracey, Beth know you’re laughing and shaking your heads at me.)

Speaking of Fae, where are you?

Lighter, lovelies!

f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    November: better than October.
    daily: sit with Joe: 8, weigh: 8, steps>5491=6260 vits=8 log=8 CI<CO=7 CI<250<CO=6 Tumble & Shadow 5=7 mfp=8 outside=7 up hill=7
    wkly: T’ai Chi or BB&B x3=0 rx=1 dance=1 clean 30 mins=3.75
    mnthly: board mtg=0 grant=0 20for20=0
    bonus: AF=5 play=0 sew=0
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Sport … Date .............................. Title ...................................... Time .......... Distance .......... Elevation
    Walk … Mon, 09/11/2020 … Beach Walk ...................................... 35:05:00 .......... 2.99 km .......... 65 m
    Walk … Mon, 09/11/2020 … Lunch Walk ...................................... 46:41:00 .......... 4.46 km .......... 59 m
    Ride … Sun, 08/11/2020 … Margate Meandering Again ............. 40:55:00 .......... 11.06 km .......... 35 m
    Ride … Fri, 06/11/2020 … Longford Lines ...................................... 2:01:30 .......... 33.48 km .......... 184 m
    Walk … Fri, 06/11/2020 … Brickendon Stroll .............................. 41:41:00 .......... 2.99 km .......... 29 m
    Ride … Thu, 05/11/2020 … Spectacle Circles .............................. 2:23:49 .......... 42.92 km .......... 238 m
    Ride … Wed, 04/11/2020 … Longford Loop ...................................... 35:49:00 .......... 9.37 km .......... 28 m
    Ride … Tue, 03/11/2020 … Woolmers Bridge .............................. 46:58:00 .......... 12.40 km .......... 33 m
    Walk … Sun, 01/11/2020 … Dinner .............................................. 11:05 .......... 0.94 km .......... 2 m
    Ride … Sun, 01/11/2020 … First 50K Since Christmas ..................... 2:52:33 .......... 50.20 km .......... 321 m
    Ride … Sat, 31/10/2020 … Black Hill Climb .............................. 1:11:29 .......... 18.76 km .......... 174 m
    Walk … Sat, 31/10/2020 … Steam World ..................................... 54:09:00 .......... 4.04 km .......... 8 m
    Walk … Fri, 30/10/2020 … Deloraine Stroll .............................. 19:40 .......... 1.55 km .......... 10 m
    Ride … Thu, 29/10/2020 … Around Westbury .............................. 1:08:45 .......... 17.64 km .......... 97 m
    Walk … Thu, 29/10/2020 … Town Commons Walk & Jog .............. 33:36:00 .......... 3.34 km .......... 20 m
    Walk … Thu, 29/10/2020 … Hardware Store ...................................... 54:27:00 .......... 4.22 km .......... 8 m
    Ride … Wed, 28/10/2020 … Westbury Wander .............................. 38:45:00 .......... 9.21 km .......... 45 m

Bit of activity lately. :)

pxlbn5nbwsyz.png

M in Oz