• Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    8jg6urny22ah.jpg
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,525 Member
    Options
    1st Holiday Movie down, a zillion more to go. <3 Watched "Holidate" on Netflix. It's sappy, cute, and though it has some profanity, its cute.

Today was SUPPOSED to be my MEAL-LESS Monday, but I was hungry, so I had some leftover ham & eggs, and a hash brown pattie from last nights meal. Then made a pot of coffee. I will probably have a tomato and turkey sandwich later. Oh and I had some bagel chips and a small container of hummus. I am in a snacky mood!!! Aaack!
    Life soldiers On!
    Hugs ladies!
    Rebecca, on a kinda
    "dirty" OMAD bus presently
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,672 Member
    Options
    F
  • Faetta
    edited November 2020
    Options
    ;)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,786 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    High of 76 today on the 9th of November who would have thunk it..i took a walk with Trudy over to the store near our place with both the dogs...when i got back found a a small deer tick( the ones the cause lyme disease) on my hand .luckly i saw it and got rid of it,have frontline on Alfie so he is hopefully safe..
    Went and picked up Alfies poufy bed and stopped at chick -fil-a got a few nuggets and a small mac and cheese ..
    I have learned yes I am lactose intolerant that mac and cheese ,tasted good going down not so much after ..i will not be doing that again..
    Going to just stay away from dairy...
    Have the window open and watching the Waltons...
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Lisa & Keri- We had popcorn ceilings in our previous house and spent a good long while getting rid of some of it. It was my observation that the popcorn ceiling was a favorite location of spiders. Getting their webs cleared off was a major endeavor. We moved here 23 years ago and do not have popcorn ceilings in this home. :bigsmile:

Karen in VA- Nice to see you in your sunglasses. I hope things are bright and happy for you. :star:

Fae- Is that your version of a Tardis? If so, say Hi to Doctor Who for me. :wink:

A moment ago it appeared that MFP was not working. Now I can see the photos. I’m delighted that I got to see Fae in her phone booth. I wonder where she is going next.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • Faetta
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Katla No, it is me picking up where Clark Kent left off. Notice my disguise and fragile old lady look with the glasses.

0ldvnjfsdjdz.jpg

• Katla49
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Faetta- Your Old Lady disguise is excellent. As Clarkia Kentta you will need glasses as your disguise. You still need to sort out your cape so that you can fly. An alternative to Super Woman is a Lone Ranger mask and a beautiful white stallion like Silver. "Hi HO, Silver—Away!" On the plus side for Superwoman, you don't need to scoop up after the horse as you would as the Lone Ranger-etta. ;):star:
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    At 5 this morning it was clear and frosty, now it is warmer but cloudy. DD and I got portable corral panels put up in the front pasture where the tree came down so were able to put the horses out there this past weekend. Got the estimate for taking 2 other trees down. It will cost $3800 but not much sense repairing the fence and putting up a new shelter to have them smashed again by other trees. Of the 2 trees next to the one that fell, the maple is rotten and leaning badly and the cedar split into 2 trunks and is rotten at that point. The arborist figures they will fall in1 to 5 years if not removed.

Katla - Happy you are able to do yoga again. They are not doing any in person classes here yet.

Everyone take care Sue in WA
  • pipcd34
    Options
    G
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,382 Member
    Options
    Didn’t do any formal exercise since I worked and then we had bowling. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Body Pump video. I’m going to have to make it a short one since I have a MD appt at 8:30. Routine stuff, no big deal. But I made this appt before I started working and it would be months before I could get another appt.

Suebdew – welcome back! We’re so grateful to KJ

Tracey – lovely stocking. I’m sure it’ll look fantastic when you’re done. Please be sure to post a picture. How wonderful of those kids!

Bananas
    – I usually only do an hour a day of formal exercise.

Went bowling and they had snacks for the veterans (since we don’t bowl on Wednesdays). I think a lot of people are getting to the point that they’ll wear a mask, social distance, but they’re fed up with this not touching something someone else touched. I noticed that they had tongs that everyone used. I just had grapes, cheese, and then some nuts.

Keri
    – welcome! You’re more than welcome

Heather – oh, how wonderful if we get a vaccine!

Diana – welcome back!

Michele NC
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,404 Member
    Options
    B)
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,934 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Gorgeous day.
    Sunny and 26C.
    It's the kind of day that could stay all summer. :)

I got out for a walk at lunch :smiley: but I've got a dentist appointment this afternoon. :neutral: Apparently, I'm being crowned but something needs to be done with that tooth first. She shored it all up ready for the crown, but now it's too big.

Machka in Oz
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,382 Member
    Options
    Katie – that online class look really interesting. I’d definitely be interested. Do you do it on your own time? How can I find out about it?

Played mahjongg tonight. Going to try to get to bed now. Maybe watch a little TV

Michele NC
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Katie – that online class look really interesting. I’d definitely be interested. Do you do it on your own time? How can I find out about it?

Michele NC

The class is called Adore Your Wardrobe. There’s a FB page that you can follow. There are lots of free videos you can watch. I paid for the class I’m taking, which is 8 weeks long. The first three weeks you have lessons to do and videos to watch. The last 3 weeks are posting selfies of outfits and getting feedback on ways to improve them. You are in a private FB group with other members of the class.

If I get rid of all my clothes that work against my body type, I won’t have many left. I will admit I am loving the new jeans I discovered through this class, though. They are the most comfortable jeans I’ve ever owned.

Another funny side effect is that the focus on clothes and outfits has caused me to eat better and drop a few pounds.

• Katla49
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Sue- Yoga is in a spacious room with one teacher and 4 students. Everyone wears a mask and social distancing is practiced all of the time. We are at least 5 feet apart. I certainly feel safer there than in a grocery store. I hope to be able to attend class Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If I’m tired I’ll stay home. 🧘 🧘‍♂️ 🧘🧘‍♂️
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Stats for the day-
    Sorry if I already did this

Walk w/fu- 2hrs 38 43sec, 3.20ap, 84ahr, 101mhr, 8.39mi= 746c
    Strava app = 1017c
    Other- dusting- 40.49min, 77ahr= 183c

Total 938