What Did You Win at Today?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    2 hours in and I haven’t lost my *kitten* on any co-workers yet. That’s a win for everyone.

Don't give up.

They day is early and you still have time to be a complete *kitten*.

Just apply yourself and let the anger flow.....

Have a good afternoon !

No meltdowns yesterday, none today. It’s really shaping up to be a completely mature week!

Have a great day, my dude.

Thank you sir!

No meltdowns yesterday or today ?

That's good.

.... let it build

Tomorrow's meltdown should be epic !!

Also, I used to become agitated with one specific co-worker.

That is, until I called him out, face to face, about his incompetence. It was the best thing I ever did in regards to employee relations. He knows that I'm right (really, if you're a poser, you know it ) and since then, we don't communicate. I now have occupational inner-peace.

This is an entertaining mental picture

Especially since in my mind you work at home 😏

It was a bombastic & didactic diatribe best practiced on my dog.
  • fdoosey
    fdoosey Posts: 20 Member
    Getting my son to install the app and track his own progress.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Despite a gnawing pain in my hip, I did a 20 minute walk at home video, thus partially making up for my calorically abundant day yesterday.

Thanks again to @KickassAmazon76 for providing encouragement. I got 'er done!

It's amazing how just getting a gentle nudge from a comrade on a fitness site can light the fire under your *kitten* and get you off the couch. I'm going to remember that the next time I see someone asking for help and I have something useful to contribute.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    I finished my first attempt at a crochet rat bookmark. Haha. I love it. 😂

xp8phlcgd2ma.jpg

P. S. It was hard and I suck at crochet. Probably my last one. Lol

u8wyat4ty5v9.jpg

It’s so cute 😍
  • JessBbody
    I finished my first attempt at a crochet rat bookmark. Haha. I love it. 😂

P. S. It was hard and I suck at crochet. Probably my last one. Lol

Your rat crochet is awesome!

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Starting back at lifting and just landed 100lb for 5x5 on my back for squats again. Halfway to where I stopped last.

Where this will go? I don't know... But I'm not going to drive to 200 nearly so fast this time. I know failure bugs me, so I'm going to make it wait longer! Lol
  • KickassAmazon76
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I have a new jump rope and I'm going to rock it like Ali.

Skipping rope is hard work! Get it grrrl! I can't do it anymore because my ankle is too buggered up. :tongue:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    - Went on yet another walk. Thought about a lot more things, trying to problem solve.
  • KickassAmazon76
    - Went on yet another walk. Thought about a lot more things, trying to problem solve.

Did you sign up for any virtual challenges?

Good job getting out and walking... It's also when I find my mind goes a million miles an hour and to a million places.
  • KosmosKitten

Did you sign up for any virtual challenges?

Good job getting out and walking... It's also when I find my mind goes a million miles an hour and to a million places.

Crap, no. I forgot! Thanks for the reminder, though! I've been preoccupied trying to declutter and find new homes for things we don't use besides just dumping them at a thrift store (since a lot of them are inundated with stuff and end up throwing a bunch of stuff away anyway).

Adding to my list of "to do" stuff. :)
  • JessBbody
    I didn't do the 30 minute hard workout I said I would do. Lack of time and energy.
    But I did knock out another 20 minute Walk at Home. So I feel half-accomplished.
    Moving for 20 minutes is better than not moving at all!

I also braved the store to buy coffee filters. That was non negotiable.
  • KosmosKitten
    - De-cluttered DVDs, a few games and a CD (I had an extra copy). Will be making about 45 bucks once I send them off.
    - Went on yet another walk, thought about more stuff, appreciated a yellow flower, the stars and the feeling of just.. being.
    - Also started looking at objects to replace in my home (when they stop being useful) with minimal or zero waste options and made a list so I can just purchase them when the time comes.