What Did You Win at Today?

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Finished my in-person Christmas shopping today! And I really only have one more online purchase to make, just waiting to see if any deals come along.

I'm not normally this organized but I'm getting leery about spending time in the retail world as our cases are climbing.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @KosmosKitten @MaltedTea @ReenieHJ
    Thank you for the support & celebrating with me.
    Once I learn to use this thing I'll be posting pics.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    @KosmosKitten @MaltedTea @ReenieHJ
    Thank you for the support & celebrating with me.
    Once I learn to use this thing I'll be posting pics.

I can't wait to see your pics!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    - Went on an evening walk after the rain; saw one fox, one armadillo, two frogs and two toads. Seeing wildlife fills me with joy. I can't explain why.
    - I finished my Pusheen cross-stitch project. I've already plotted a new project (currently trying to piece together how it will work).
    - Managed to make it on the other side of town to drop off my UPS package before Thanksgiving. Woot.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    I told someone to f-off after I hung up the phone. My coworker pointed out that it was my quote of the day and then the other coworker pointed out that she was proud of me for getting the phone hung up first. I need the next 4 days off. Recharge and be a better me. I’m not usually this grinchy or have this bad of a potty mouth. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sometimes you just gotta do what has to be done.

Enjoy your time off. 😊
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I finished my coffee while it was still hot! :D
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Ok, so, yeeeeeeears ago I ordered a copy of my birth certificate because my father gave me something that was so not my birth certificate when I had to travel to Canada. (Shout out to Malaysia Airlines for helping me get docs at the last minute.)

I'm pondering getting a RealID in case I ever need to go into a federal building so thought about looking for it.

I'm not the most organized person so figured it ended up in a box somewhere and in my closet when having to tidy up really fast for various reasons.

BUT I also have this box of files and thought why not?

The birth certificate was in the first file I looked in. And it's a real one and not an informational copy.

Ugh, now I have to go to the DMV. :)
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    So many opportunities to get put into MFP jail but I resisted saying what I really wanted to say each time.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    So many opportunities to get put into MFP jail but I resisted saying what I really wanted to say each time.

See, and it didn't kill you :D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    The trainer complimented how far I was going down for push-ups today.☺️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I spent entirely too long cleaning my keyboard, but it was mostly a success. The space bar is still kinda weird, so I might look at it again, but uh... I haven't cleaned this thing since I bought it back in 2013 or so... I consider this a win.

It had an entire layer of cat hair.. from cats who are no longer living. :grimace:
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    ekobip6oxw4r.jpeg

I graduated. My comprehensive project was crap and the program was a poor choice, but I finished. What a sad commencement! I wouldn’t have participated anyway, but I feel like they could have done better for all the grads for whom commencement is a big deal.

Congratulations!!!! It IS a big deal and it's a sad way to celebrate. :( Definitely memorable. But sad. BUT you got the prize after all your hard work and effort and that's what you'll be taking with you through the rest of your life. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ekobip6oxw4r.jpeg

I graduated. My comprehensive project was crap and the program was a poor choice, but I finished. What a sad commencement! I wouldn’t have participated anyway, but I feel like they could have done better for all the grads for whom commencement is a big deal.

Congratulations 👏 🙂
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    ekobip6oxw4r.jpeg

Yay congratulations!! How are we celebrating?