What Did You Win at Today?

Replies

• JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    👏👏👏 Great job!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,542 Member
    Sounds like a lotta great wins today! Way to go!

I was going to do a cardio/boxing workout today, but then got thrown onto a high profile project with incredibly short timelines. My win was that I was able to get up to speed, develop a plan, and present to the bossed in a few hours. I did a 15 hr day today, and probably will have two more after... But it's related to covid response, so it feel like it's one of those projects that will make a difference.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    I deal with sciatica pain and finding leg exercises that won't make me hurt for days has been a struggle but tonight I broke 8 records. Increasing the weight on my exercises makes me super proud of myself. Im glad I didn't give up on finding the right exercises for me so this is a win for me😁

This is awesome. Big win 👍
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Sounds like a lotta great wins today! Way to go!

I was going to do a cardio/boxing workout today, but then got thrown onto a high profile project with incredibly short timelines. My win was that I was able to get up to speed, develop a plan, and present to the bossed in a few hours. I did a 15 hr day today, and probably will have two more after... But it's related to covid response, so it feel like it's one of those projects that will make a difference.

Making a difference is a win for sure. Helping humanity kind of kicks *kitten* 😁
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I deal with sciatica pain and finding leg exercises that won't make me hurt for days has been a struggle but tonight I broke 8 records. Increasing the weight on my exercises makes me super proud of myself. Im glad I didn't give up on finding the right exercises for me so this is a win for me😁

This is awesome. Big win 👍

Thanks T ☺
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    - Went on a walk again (hey, it might actually become a habit this go around!). Thought a lot about things, tried to walk a bit faster for more of a boost.
    - Managed to declutter some more. I was able to give a bunch of children's puzzles, a matching game and a lot of shoes I personally find uncomfortable a new home. I now own no heels (all flats, lol). They're cute, but heels just aren't made for my wide *kitten* feet and all the super cute ones just never end up being comfortable for me.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Working out all week during my Thanksgiving break
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Free shipping!

@MelG7777

Oh yeah baby!!🙌🏽
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    I’ve been putting off changing the light in one of my bathrooms for several days. I tried today and couldn’t get the pos globe off. Even though I knew I was doing it right. So I YouTube’ed this
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2_QXUKvSw

Not only did it work fantastically but the lightbulb came back on as I was “tapping” it with the shoe.🙈 Win/Win.

If only I wouldn’t have waited so long to change my stupid headlight. Now it’s cold and rainy. Last time I did that it started with the car parts place selling me the wrong headlight (even with my vin number) and it ended with me going back to a different car parts place because I accidentally changed the wrong headlight. And had them throw the good one away by mistake. Maybe this time it’ll be a win for me?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    u5hb20iyj9lb.jpeg

I finally did it!

I've been wanting a real camera for a long time. I thought I wanted a DSLR, and then I started researching and discovered that this one is not only great for pictures, but better than the DSLRs in its class for video. It's the Canon EOS M50 mirrorless.

I've had point-and-shoots before but never a bridge/mirrorless or DSLR. I have no idea how to use it yet but I can't wait to learn.

I've been pining after this camera since April when it went on sale. I didn't buy it then and shot myself in the foot when the price went back up. I've waited all this time for it to go back on sale for Black Friday.

I'm very proud of myself. This is a big win for me because I finally bit the bullet and told myself I deserve to have nice things!

Way to go Jess. yes.. you do deserve it 🤗 congratulations
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @slimgirljo15! 🥰💞
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    I finished my first attempt at a crochet rat bookmark. Haha. I love it. 😂

xp8phlcgd2ma.jpg

P. S. It was hard and I suck at crochet. Probably my last one. Lol

u8wyat4ty5v9.jpg

Your circle game is on point...

Mine not so much.
    👌🏼
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    u5hb20iyj9lb.jpeg

I finally did it!

I've been wanting a real camera for a long time. I thought I wanted a DSLR, and then I started researching and discovered that this one is not only great for pictures, but better than the DSLRs in its class for video. It's the Canon EOS M50 mirrorless.

I've had point-and-shoots before but never a bridge/mirrorless or DSLR. I have no idea how to use it yet but I can't wait to learn.

I've been pining after this camera since April when it went on sale. I didn't buy it then and shot myself in the foot when the price went back up. I've waited all this time for it to go back on sale for Black Friday.

I'm very proud of myself. This is a big win for me because I finally bit the bullet and told myself I deserve to have nice things!

@Diatonic12 @steph6556 @KickassAmazon76 @MaltedTea

Yes! You deserve nice things and great job on researching the best camera for your needs. Curious how you'll like it. :)
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    I finished my first attempt at a crochet rat bookmark. Haha. I love it. 😂

P. S. It was hard and I suck at crochet. Probably my last one. Lol

Your rat crochet is awesome!

Yes, awesome. Not... rat-chet. Ba-dum-tisss. 😂

For reals though, It really is great
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @JessBbody Can't you just see the sunshine, can't you just feel the moonshine. Ain't it just like a friend of mine to get a bangin' good camera so we can see the world through your eyes. Way to go, sweetie pie.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,542 Member
    u5hb20iyj9lb.jpeg

I finally did it!

That is so awesome!!! Now... Get out there and take picture for us all to see! ❤️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    - Went on yet another walk. Thought about a lot more things, trying to problem solve.

:) Yay you!!
    Walking helps to clear the mind and is so good for our mental health.
    I wish it wasn't so cold out.
    I wish I didn't live in a town of hills.
    I wish I wasn't so lazy.
    Otherwise, I'd get out there and walk too. :blush:
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @JessBbody Super smart of you to wait for Black Friday! May your future be full of pics!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    u5hb20iyj9lb.jpeg

I finally did it!

Good for you! Have fun with it and post lots of new pictures. :)