What Did You Win at Today?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ekobip6oxw4r.jpeg

I graduated. My comprehensive project was crap and the program was a poor choice, but I finished. What a sad commencement! I wouldn’t have participated anyway, but I feel like they could have done better for all the grads for whom commencement is a big deal.

Heck yeah, congrats!

7a2x2tl6qa3h.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I ran 19 miles today

Beast
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your kind words, everyone! <3 No celebrating. My bf ordered a yard sign, and I’m going to post a photo of it on social media on graduation day. Pathetic!

I’m getting out of bed to work out for an hour before I start the workday. WINNING! Have a good one, peeps!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    My hair was all shiny today, nice to have a good hair day for once
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I picked up the popcorn orders for our Pack and stored it away in storage. I am one step closer to being done with this. Pickup is already arranged and I got some volunteers to help distribute and track the orders. Then all I have to worry about is the prize order.

Whew.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I did not let my physical pain stop me from getting some type of exercise today. So win. 🙂

That sure is! Anybody can get it done in the good times.....you are a bad *kitten* when getting it done when quitting would be easier. 👍
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I finally paid a visit to the doctor, something I procrastinated for a month already and now I have a referral and a decent guess at to what's causing my chronic cough. Win
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    I finally paid a visit to the doctor, something I procrastinated for a month already and now I have a referral and a decent guess at to what's causing my chronic cough. Win

don't mix pepto and alka seltzers
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Why tho 🤔 does it make you burp up the pepto?
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

you definitely shouldn't try it
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

You know I 100% want to try it - right!
    ...so curious now!
    Never taken either before
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

I’m trying it

With advil and a mello yello
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    👏👏👏💞❤️
    Congratulations & Big hug
    #AlwaysKeepFighting has a special meaning
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

Is it like one of those coke and mentos experiments? Those things were fun to do with daycare kids. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Depression and anxiety have been encroaching and then pooling around me for weeks now and I’ve been vacillating between beating them back or slipping beneath the waves without a fight.

But today, I woke up to some kind, timely words in my inbox and it bolstered me to *kitten* try. For me. They made me feel that I deserve that. That the fight is worthwhile.

That was my win for today.

I know I’m a dillhole most of the time, but I really do appreciate you people more than I can say and in ways you’ll never fully understand.

Keep the strength and courage flowing to stay above.

If you're so inclined, and ever get the chance, read Untamed by Glennon Doyle. The author has dealt with everything from binge/purge, anxiety, depression and on and on. She talks about knowing herself, living the way she wants and needs to for her and not everyone else's expectations. She also points out how most of us are raised believing certain things about the way we're supposed to be and behave, according to our gender. It really is interesting and easy to read, yet can be reread to gather more information about yourself.
    Anyways, I just finished it and got a lot out of it.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    For yesterday...not completely losing my mind. Ready to win at work and a workout