Show us your... Tree!

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    uacjp707e9hz.jpg
    uw9q73wuot7x.jpg

I remember putting tinsel in the tree when my sis and I were little. I loved throwing it at it and letting it float down. I think my parents would "fix" it secretly after, because my half was always in one area...

Thanks for sharing!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    uacjp707e9hz.jpg
    uw9q73wuot7x.jpg

I remember putting tinsel in the tree when my sis and I were little. I loved throwing it at it and letting it float down. I think my parents would "fix" it secretly after, because my half was always in one area...

Thanks for sharing!

That's what I do after my sons put tinsel on. They clump it in one place--they're men and don't have a light hand, but need to learn. I fix it after--they'll never know.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    ^ Along with your solution I like your wall texture and switches too.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats so had to get creative in how to safely hang my favorite ornaments. Here's what I came up withk8tbx1ey2rm6.jpg

Ha, this is awesome, but would not work with my cats. They go after hanging decorations on the walls. :unamused:

Did you make this yourself with found twigs? It's really clever!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I haven't put up a tree since 2009

I knew I liked you
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    Miz_Owl wrote: »
    So , I was not going to put my Artificial Christmas Tree up this year because , no one will be coming over to visit me due to the covid-19 .
    But this thread has inspired me , to put my Christmas tree up and send pictures to my loved ones who can't be here with me .

So here is my tree .
    I put up yesterday .

12k74l129xzh.jpeg

It is gorgeous!! I'm glad this thread inspired you. I know the lights make me so happy... The colors and warmth touch my spirit.

Hopefully your tree will bring you a bit of joy over the difficult times we have. ❤️
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats so had to get creative in how to safely hang my favorite ornaments. Here's what I came up withk8tbx1ey2rm6.jpg

Ha, this is awesome, but would not work with my cats. They go after hanging decorations on the walls. :unamused:

Did you make this yourself with found twigs? It's really clever!

They're mostly past the kitten stage so kind of ignore it. One of them did get into my grandmother's nativity set and broke the leg of baby Jesus.

Yes, I found the branches and had the twine, glad you like it!
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    xz75rndtzi9v.jpg

It's hard to see, but my tree is black. The snowflakes are all cut by my sister, and I have more she made for me this year to add to the collection.

I love this. I want something just like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to why people put up trees in November. No judgment - simply curious :)

Because I wanted to. It's pretty. I don't see the point in going through the trouble of setting up the tree for such a short period of time.
  • grzontek
    grzontek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    These all look so beautiful.