December 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo you're welcome, it's always good to hear the happy outcomes.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,956 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are feeling worn down @Tramboman . Hope you manage to get some energy back.

Hugs to you and your dad @eleanorhawkins ! It's so hard to deal with serious situations from afar. Glad your legs are doing better! Sounds like you are doing fantastic.

@mbaker566 Glad it was a flare and not CoVID, but sorry about the flare up. Hope you are feeling better soon.

@RunsOnEspresso Hope you had a good run in the rain.

@marisap2010 I hope you make it through the Cookie Challenge tonight. I have been watching those. They are amazing and inspiring me to want to learn how to be a cookie decorator. I'm not sure I have the required artistic ability.

@TheMrWobbly Hope work "works out." It's hard when people you count on leave. Sounds like you have a great attitude about it all.

Yeah for the running related gifts @shanaber ! The rest day was probably good for your hamstring. Hope the knee isn't going to give you problems. Mine click a lot. Mostly when I'm walking first thing in the morning or going up stairs. If it's quiet, you can really hear it. It's almost comical.

@katharmonic Hope the hamstring is better.