Your Thoughts of Big Girls in Bikinis ?

Options

Replies

• KatieBee8
    Options
    I admire women who have the confidence to do this.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    good for her. has way more confidence that I do. rock it woman! the only issue I do have, and this is with any size. tube tops are NOT roller-coaster appropriate. looks like this

calm-your-tits_fb_856691_zpsa5a5f727.jpg

yea, happy anniversary to me :noway:
  • IslandRider
    Options
    I have been and still kinda am that girl, and I don't really give crap what people think. Oh yeah, and I'm over 50. I wear what I feel comfortable in and think everyone should.
  • IslandRider
    Options
    good for her. has way more confidence that I do. rock it woman! the only issue I do have, and this is with any size. tube tops are NOT roller-coaster appropriate. looks like this

calm-your-tits_fb_856691_zpsa5a5f727.jpg

yea, happy anniversary to me :noway:

LMAO!
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'd say more power to her.

I myself have never worn one, and the issue came up 2 days ago for me. I went to my schools gym for the first time. I go to ASU so a lot of girls there, and I wanted to do the water aerobics they were going to do, but they would not let me in the pool with shorts and a t-shirt. Said it had to be a swimsuit or some sort of boys water shorts and some sort of shirt, like the kind surfers wear or something (no idea what the hell they meant). So for now, no pool for me because I will not wear a bikini, just can't. Maybe one day, but not now.

Why not get some board shorts and a tankini top?

I won't look good in a tankini top. Would not want to show my arms either. Board shorts I believe I will get, but I still cannot find a shirt that they will allow in the pool. At this point I am thinking I am just not gonna use the pool.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    You're at the beach / amusement park and you notice a fairly large girl in a bikini. Would you be totally grossed out, or commend her on the amount of courage and self-respect she has ?

oh wow.... I do not really get the question so, lets try a different situation:

I am overweight (very)
    I do not man-scape and have a VERY hairy body.
    I am starting to bald.
    My chest, back and crotch hairs are gray.

I am at a beach or amusement park in teeny speedos, would you commend me on my courage and self-respect?

I think not......

There are just some things that some folks should not wear in public, that is the reason we have different styles because one style DOES NOT fit all.

Just saying..
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This v v v v
    haters gonna hate
    *kitten* the haters
    what do I think about a fat chick in a bikini? Not a damn thing. I don't worry about what other people have on or don't have on.
  • IslandRider
    Options
    You're at the beach / amusement park and you notice a fairly large girl in a bikini. Would you be totally grossed out, or commend her on the amount of courage and self-respect she has ?

I am overweight (very)
    I am starting to bald.

I am at a beach or amusement park in teeny speedos, would you commend me on my courage and self-respect?

I think not......

There are just some things that some folks should not wear in public, that is the reason we have different styles because one style DOES NOT fit all.

Just saying..

I wouldn't really care what you had on. If you're comfy rockin a speedo thong, go for it.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I likes the way you think!

Still not going to try it.....

Board shorts and Columbia fishing shirt is all I 'rock' on the public beach now-a-days :-)

I am overweight (very)
    I am starting to bald.

I think not......

Just saying..

I wouldn't really care what you had on. If you're comfy rockin a speedo thong, go for it.
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have a few mottos in life. Such as "Don't care what others think", aka "My self-worth has nothing to do with strangers opinions", and -my fave- "Don't like it-don't look". Myself, would never wear a bikini. But my mottos have helped my girls rock the skin they're in. And THAT'S beautiful!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Depends on the confidence of the wearer.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I can only decide what is best for me to wear, if I didn't like what somebody else had on, I would just look the other way...no problem.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on how "big" we are talking...

I'll probably get abuse for this but I shall answer honestly...

If there's a massive woman with everything hanging over/hanging out I'd probably think to myself "just look at the state of that".

Each to their own though, the woman in question probably gives the same amount of a **** about what I think of her as I do to what she thinks of me.

Haha this was my original post with my old username...yep, I'm sticking with my original answer.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Neither... I would mind my own business and not say anything.
  • Platform_Heels
    Platform_Heels Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    No
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    eeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

Why you necro thread?
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m09v7ceTWp1qge20lo1_500.gif
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Why you necro thread?
    shhhh :3 lol