Your Thoughts of Big Girls in Bikinis ?

Options

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    If you're a nudist, there's a thread you might want to post in. A woman is mad about seeing our boobies at MFP! :happy:

Lead me there? :flowerforyou:

~runs to hunt it down~

I want to follow!!!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Being a big girl myself I don't really like it if it looks like it is a super small bikini and they are spilling out of it. If you want to wear on don't go for the same style that comes in s-xl because those are made of the skinny people. Go for one at a plus size store that has size xl-3 or 4x because those will have the shapes that look better on a bigger girl. Best of luck to you :)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    People carry themselves different and there are different bikinis... there is no one size fits all answer imo.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    If you're a nudist, there's a thread you might want to post in. A woman is mad about seeing our boobies at MFP! :happy:

Lead me there? :flowerforyou:

~runs to hunt it down~

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1081235-why-are-chest-pictures-so-common

You have a great rack. She's gonna be so pissed :laugh:

Muah! Thank you! I changed my clothes just for her.........
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    This is always tough. On one hand I'm not willing to support someone's decision to remain fat, and I'm aware of the reality that most of us would quietly prefer not to see a 350 lbs woman in a string bikini, when given a choice. On the other hand being fat is not illegal, and what other people wear is solely their business.

So, in the real world I would keep my mouth shut and look away.
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    If I see a bigger woman in a bikini the first thing that crosses my mind is "good on you, you go girl, you've got nothing to be ashamed of". The way I see it is, if you're happy in your own skin then go for it, who cares what anyone else thinks.
  • christinekerib6582
    Options
    Im a big girl and I would never but part of me thinks lets be honest that ish is not cute doesn't flatter you at all, and everyone on here says that "good for them" and all that jazz but then you go to the beach and all these people stare and giggle at you and say comments to you. they do it even in a regular bathing suit, then the other part of me is like who cares what others say about you, do your thing if your comfortable and happy screw those rude people, do you!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Don't care. Wear it if ya want.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    see people of all sizes at the beach all the time. don't care
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I am SURE everyone has "thoughts" or might laugh to themselves if they see someone wearing something that is not quite right. It's the same to me as the "People of Walmart" pictures. IMHO, bikini's are made for women who look like they should be in a bikini. Just because it comes in your size does not mean you should put it on. I saw a girl at the beach a few weekends back and I could not stop staring. She was in a string bikini, the top did nothing for her chest as far as support, they were drooping and she was constantly pulling her bottoms up. She was probably a 16/18. She had a BIG belly...it was hard not to look. Maybe with the right bikini you could pull it off, but idk.
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    Always way too busy not giving a kcuf to care.
    7e4a3e4b2-thumbs-up.gif
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Mad props to those women.
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Complete lack of common sense
  • newbe_2013
    newbe_2013 Posts: 354
    Options
    if ur confident enough to wear it, then by all means
  • PubCrawler
    Options
    freaking incredible.. love it
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I don't like people looking at my giant boobs that find a way to not fit right in any bikini.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give four f*cks.

In South Beach women of all sizes wear very small bikinis. It is too damn hot to be worrying if your fat back and butter rolls are showing.
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    If you are "uncomfortable" looking at a body, regardless of it's age, shape or state, that is a problem that reflects YOU, not the body you are looking at.
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I could never get myself into a bikini and be happy and I'm not even that big, I just have a little fat on my tummy but it makes me feel so gross so I won't touch one until I have a flat stomach. Now a woman who doesn't care what people think of them and feels beautiful in a bikini I say go for it. Nothing should stop you from being and feeling amazing.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even care or notice